Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11196 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

Unboxing: Iron Man 3/Avengers HeroClix

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    Click To Unmute

Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
    This video has an invalid file format.
    00:00:00
    Sorry, but you can't access this content!
    Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
    Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 5

I used to love getting heroclix. It's nice to see the franchise evolving and continue growing strong.

dcfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I bought a ton of heroclix at the last con I went to. They were all open, so no dupes, and they went for about 20 for $10. I also have no idea how to play.

Jumdor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Back in 2004 I think a buddy of mine and I had so many of these it wasn't even funny. We played quite a few times. I got to the point finally where I just gave up on it, and gave mine to him. He sold them later. Kind of wish we never let it go. I got a couple newer ones a few months back. Captain Marvel and one of the Bioshock figures.

Anyway good times.

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

I still have mine but no one or time to play. Bought a few new versions but ,again, have yet to play them to learn.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.