Tony Stark and Pepper Pott's Have Children In 2011 Any Thoughts?

#1 Posted by The Angry Comic Book Critic (798 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I just finished reading Invicible Iron man 500 today I did the math for starks kid's and if what this is the true course of the Marvel Universe's future sometime later this year Tony Stark is gonna become a father in the marvel u. So any thoughts would you like to see iron man changing diapers and fighting crime or should he continue to be the bachelor?

#2 Posted by iLLituracy (13546 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoiler. Alert. 

#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5505 posts) - - Show Bio

Shyeah.
#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92660 posts) - - Show Bio

......... I'm all for it, love the idea.

But I agree with illituracy.

Moderator Online
#5 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44210 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" ......... I'm all for it, love the idea. But I agree with illituracy. "

All of this ^ 
If done well it could do wonders for his character.
#6 Posted by The Angry Comic Book Critic (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Eh it's really not that much of a spoiler and it's only a possibility there hasn't been a single future to date that has been written in stone for the Marvel Universe
#7 Posted by War Killer (20741 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Angry Comic Book Critic said:
" @The Dark Huntress: Eh it's really not that much of a spoiler and it's only a possibility there hasn't been a single future to date that has been written in stone for the Marvel Universe "
Still, you mention things from #500 which a lot of people may have not read yet (myself included). So for that it should still be a spoiler alert.
#8 Posted by The Angry Comic Book Critic (798 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah I guess I better throw in my two cents as well I like the idea of it it might be one of the best ideas marvels had in recent years to move a character towards the future and considering it's tony stark it will be very interesting to see how he handles being a father not to mention funny I can see it now...."I can create a billion dollar exo suit that comes directly out of my body that makes the Space shuttle look like a child's toy but I can't for the life of me figure out how to change a diaper."

#9 Posted by The Angry Comic Book Critic (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: They including yourself had the choice not to read this forum and they saw the title so that was my spoiler alert as they say and plus from the descriptions marvel gave out on the book you knew Stark would be having kids you just didn't know the date and that minor detail doesn't ruin the book for anybody if I wanted to ruin the book I'd have put up a complete plot summary
#10 Posted by Emperormeister734 (879 posts) - - Show Bio

I always seen him having a kid with Pepper, or finding out he had a son or daughter with Madame Masque. He or she would probably pretty much know everything about Tony Stark,every detail from his companies to his armor and their modifications.Plus I think Marvel will have him semi-settle down, Imean he's 35 YEARS OLD, I'd figure he be 31 years old forever with a different look

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.