Tony's most advanced armor?

Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) 1 year, 3 days ago

Tony's most advanced armor? (11 votes)

Bleeding Edge 64%
Extremis 18%
Armor Moder 40 0%
Hulkbuster 0%
War Machine 0%
Argonaut 0%
Other 18%

I vote for Bleeding Edge.

#1 Posted by xxxddd (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Night Thrasher (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

If you mean in comparison to what came before it then Extremis was leaps and bounds ahead of the previous armor. Comparing Extremis to Model 29 is like comparing an M-16 to a bow and arrow. Bleeding Edge was just the next logical step in that evolution.

Bleeding Edge was a step in the advancement of Iron Man's armor. Extremis was a dunk from behind the free throw line in advancement of Iron Man's armor.

#3 Posted by Extremis (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@Night Thrasher

Agreed! Hence my name. Extremis was a game changer for the iron man mythology.

Tony being able to interface himself with the iron man suit as well as connect himself to any computer or network known to man makes Extremist effin awesome on all levels.

I've heard BE is the best but I still haven't gotten there yet in Fractions run. Looking forward to it though

#4 Edited by tupiaz (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

S.K.I.N (Synth-Kinetic-interfacing-Nano-Fluid) An Iron Man Suit that thinks by it self that was never done before it came out.

#5 Edited by w0nd (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

S.K.I.N (Synth-Kinetic-interfacing-Nano-Fluid) An Iron Man Suit that thinks by it self that was never done before it came out.

Yeah but it was flawed so it loses points for that right.

#6 Edited by tupiaz (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@tupiaz said:

S.K.I.N (Synth-Kinetic-interfacing-Nano-Fluid) An Iron Man Suit that thinks by it self that was never done before it came out.

Yeah but it was flawed so it loses points for that right.

Not really. That S.K.I.N. didn't turned out to be as Tony wanted it to be doesn't mean it is less advance. For instance if I wanted to make dynamite and by accident I made a nuclear bomb (not likely, but I just want to use the premise). It doesn't make the nuclear less of an upgrade or advance. Many inventions has happened by accident.

#7 Posted by w0nd (2025 posts) - - Show Bio
@tupiaz said:

@w0nd said:

@tupiaz said:

S.K.I.N (Synth-Kinetic-interfacing-Nano-Fluid) An Iron Man Suit that thinks by it self that was never done before it came out.

Yeah but it was flawed so it loses points for that right.

Not really. That it turned out not to be as Tony didn't wanted it to be doesn't mean it is less advanced. For instance if I wanted to make dynamite and by accident I made a nuclear bomb (not likely, but it is just the premise i want to use). It doesn't make the nuclear less of an upgrade or advance. Many inventions has happened by accident.

true true.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.