The Mandarin

#1 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (3026 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else think they should save Mandarin for The Avengers? And have a stronger Abomination and put Loki in there and Red Skull and have like a Masters of Evil thing.

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5505 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really hoping that Mandarin is somehow behind Hammer and Whiplash in Iron Man 2 (And maybe was the one that introduced Stane to Raza in the first movie) to set him up for Avengers and Iron Man 3.

#3 Posted by DEGRAAF (8342 posts) - - Show Bio

did they mention something about his rings or something about the manderin in the first one?
#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5505 posts) - - Show Bio

They didn't technically mention the Mandarin but the group that captured Tony lead by Raza were called the Ten Rings and he was a little obsessed with Genghis Khan who the Mandarin is supposed to be descended from. If they didn't kill Raza off I coulda seen him becoming the Mandarin.

#5 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (3026 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC:
True and he did talk about ruleing Asia
#6 Posted by PrinceIMC (5505 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
" @PrinceIMC: True and he did talk about ruleing Asia "
And he had a big honking ring, which made me think that Raza reported to someone like the Mandarin. He could give each of his lieutenants a ring as a show of power.
#7 Edited by Mr. Dead Pool (3026 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC:
I still think Mandarin could be behind the Masters of Evil in The Avengers then reveal himself in IM3
#8 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2663 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should have The Abomination, The leader The Red Skull and Loki, have Abominaton as the team's muscle, Leader as the brains, Red Skull as the Strategist and Loki as the Magic dude

#9 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1169 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!:
well, or magic chick if loki is feeling Trans XD
#10 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2663 posts) - - Show Bio

it could be like a reverse-Avengers or maybe.... The Revengers! :p name sucks

#11 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (3026 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!:
How 'bout Masters of Evil
#12 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2663 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
" @Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!: How 'bout Masters of Evil "
yeah that 2
#13 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (3026 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!:
Yeah because that's the most recognizable team The Avengers fought next to Thunderbolts
#14 Posted by bob agent of agency x (231 posts) - - Show Bio

IF he gets put in a movie (it wouldn't be easy to use him in a film, and still be successful), it will be Iron-man 3, not Avengers

#15 Posted by BlackestShite (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandarin is badass

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.