Sideshow Collectibles 'Iron Man Mark VI' On Sale & Almost Sold Out

Posted by G-Man (18889 posts) - - Show Bio

A couple weeks ago we gave you an early look at the new Iron Man Mark VI figure from Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys. The figure is limited to 3000 and can't be located by visiting the site and doing a search. You had to subscribe to their newsletter in order to obtain the link for pre-ordering the figure.

If you still haven't signed up or lost the email, we'll do you a favor and give you the link to the figure right here.

What you'll want to pay close attention to is since it's gone on sale for preorder, it is fast approaching selling out. I have been informed directly from Sideshow that there are only 151 pieces left!

If you've been debating whether or not you should get one, you better make up your mind quickly (something I need to do as well). If you do order one, let us know.

#1 Posted by deadpool25mm (615 posts) - - Show Bio

First ! Wow only 151/3000 !! It looks awesome !:)

#2 Posted by WolfMonkey (298 posts) - - Show Bio

meh... it looks like he's not wearing any pants...

#3 Posted by Deadcool (6754 posts) - - Show Bio
FANGIRLS
#4 Posted by Mandrewgora (299 posts) - - Show Bio

I... did end up getting this... I'm a sucker for sideshow.

#5 Posted by MSBoyd23 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@WolfMonkey: It's a shout out to all the super heroines. :)

#6 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Wish I indulged in collectibles like this..its great! So lifelike.

#7 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

The Loki one was more to my liking.

#8 Posted by revbucky (306 posts) - - Show Bio

lol!

#9 Posted by Queso6p4 (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mandrewgora: They are awesome. I got my Emperor statue from there. Their name change pissed me off as now it sounds less official.

#10 Posted by wowylied (238 posts) - - Show Bio

190$...

I prefer to eat this month.

#11 Posted by ccrosby (70 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm waiting to see their Mark VII. It will go well with my Hot Toys Avengers: Cap I preordered. I just wish they could get Thor's likeness down a little better- but I guess I'll wait and see what the one for Thor 2 looks like!

#12 Posted by Jordanstine (895 posts) - - Show Bio

I want this one... except for the person inside of course.

#13 Posted by SpitfireINK (240 posts) - - Show Bio

Tried to order today - and its states Sold Out - but I've been put on the Wait List.

#14 Posted by Om1kron (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

It's cool but I still think the first one they did was the best with all of the trinkets on the suit. The war machine one is money as well. If I had a 1000 dollars laying around I'd pick up the whole set. There is a HUGE possibility I will be dropping the money for the incredible hulk one for sure. The Iron Man's just keep getting better and better so I'll hold out until Iron Man 3 before I get a SSC Iron Man figure.

#15 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15127 posts) - - Show Bio

@WolfMonkey said:

meh... it looks like he's not wearing any pants...

AND HE IS WEARING HOCKEY PADS.

#16 Posted by KidSupreme (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome statue

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.