Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11204 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

she-hulk ?

darkcloakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By darkcloakx

No Caption Provided

if she-hulk weighs 700 pounds and tony stark weighs 225 how in the world can they have sex ? and tony is ok.  i  mean is wouldn't she-hulk weight kill a normal person ? because that be too much. 

also who do u think she-hulk should should be in a relationship with ? 
    The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Mango

When did this happen? I mean I'm sure it did sometime, Tony's hooked up with everyone.

As for how, missionary of course.

Avatar image for omegathedestroyer
    OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OmegaTheDestroyer

Tony's on top. end of story.lol

she would be good with someone like Gladiator, Hercules, Wonder Man(if he's not with Ms Marvel)

Avatar image for greenlantern555
    GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GreenLantern555

Tony's on top. Duh...

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @OmegaTheDestroyer said:

" Tony's on top. end of story.lol  she would be good with someone like Gladiator, Hercules, Wonder Man(if he's not with Ms Marvel) "

Ms Marvel should be with Spidey! (Angry face)

Wonder Man and She Hulk would be a good match, so long as Bendis does not continue to rape Wonder Man.
    darkcloakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By darkcloakx

i vote for war machine for her to hook up with or moonknight. 

conformist21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By conformist21

she-hulk is gentle don't worry

OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmegaTheDestroyer
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @OmegaTheDestroyer said:

" Tony's on top. end of story.lol  she would be good with someone like Gladiator, Hercules, Wonder Man(if he's not with Ms Marvel) "

Ms Marvel should be with Spidey! (Angry face)  Wonder Man and She Hulk would be a good match, so long as Bendis does not continue to rape Wonder Man. "
    I don't see Ms Marvel and Spidey being together. i think its a little weird.lol
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @OmegaTheDestroyer said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:

Ms Marvel should be with Spidey! (Angry face)  Wonder Man and She Hulk would be a good match, so long as Bendis does not continue to rape Wonder Man. "
    I don't see Ms Marvel and Spidey being together. i think its a little weird.lol "
    That's kinda why I like it, it's so different. I don't think it should be a permanent thing or anything, but I'd like it to go for a little while. They're two of my 5 favourite Marvel characters, so that's one of the reasons I like the idea so much. 

Doesn't matter anyway, Pete will be with Carlie pretty soon, which is a good thing, I like Carlie.
    OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmegaTheDestroyer
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:

I don't see Ms Marvel and Spidey being together. i think its a little weird.lol "
    That's kinda why I like it, it's so different. I don't think it should be a permanent thing or anything, but I'd like it to go for a little while. They're two of my 5 favourite Marvel characters, so that's one of the reasons I like the idea so much.   Doesn't matter anyway, Pete will be with Carlie pretty soon, which is a good thing, I like Carlie. "
    and I think Ms Marvel and Wonder Man are made for each one just like Supes and Wonder Woman.lol

agree on Carlie
    The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Mango

Spidey should definitely be with Ms. Marvel. Maybe it's just because I think Ms. Marvel is ridiculously hot and I want the best for my boy spidey.

I like my women a little thick, and Ms. Marvel is usually drawn pretty thick (by thick I don't mean fat I mean muscular with a bit of fat in all the right places)

OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Mango said:
    " Spidey should definitely be with Ms. Marvel. Maybe it's just because I think Ms. Marvel is ridiculously hot and I want the best for my boy spidey. I like my women a little thick, and Ms. Marvel is usually drawn pretty thick (by thick I don't mean fat I mean muscular with a bit of fat in all the right places) "
    that type my friend is what i like to call a Breeder.lol
    darkcloakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By darkcloakx

nah. she-hulk should be with me Darkcloakx i would always keep her happy. she-hulk is  hot because she's so curvy and tall like tyra banks.

Retro_Metro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Retro_Metro

Whatever she thinks is right for her. Females like to categorize via good boy/bad ect.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Well first of all I don't know why you think She-Hulk would be on top..that's ridiculous.Secondly nobody She-Hulk has slept with accept Hercules could actually take her full weight on top of them.So either we assume she was never on top or we take it as a joke.She-Hulk's book is SUPPOSED to be funny.Some of her appearences in other books even take that tone.In all honesty the fact that anyone can lay She-Hullk without breaking the bed under her weight is ridiculous in itself.

@The Mango said:
    " When did this happen? I mean I'm sure it did sometime, Tony's hooked up with everyone.  As for how, missionary of course. "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Mango
    @Vance Astro said:
    " Well first of all I don't know why you think She-Hulk would be on top..that's ridiculous.Secondly nobody She-Hulk has slept with accept Hercules could actually take her full weight on top of them."
    Don't forget Juggernaut!
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @The Mango said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " Well first of all I don't know why you think She-Hulk would be on top..that's ridiculous.Secondly nobody She-Hulk has slept with accept Hercules could actually take her full weight on top of them."
    Don't forget Juggernaut! "
    The Juggernaut thing wasn't Earth 616 She-Hulk.
    The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Mango
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @The Mango said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    Don't forget Juggernaut! "
    The Juggernaut thing wasn't Earth 616 She-Hulk. "
    You sure? Who and where was it?
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @The Mango said:
    You sure? Who and where was it? "
    I don't know what version of She-Hulk it was..definitely a different dimension or timeline.It's the reason why when anyone brings it up to her she doesn't get it because it wasn't her.They made it a running joke in her comics.
    darkcloakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By darkcloakx

so its  impossible for a normal man to have sex with she- hulk without getting seriously hurt?  @ vance astro

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.