NYCC 2012: 'Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United' Trailer

• 75 results
Posted by G-Man (30304 posts) - - Show Bio

Recently the news was released that Marvel Animation Studios was preparing to release a computer-generated animated movie featuring Iron Man and Hulk. The trailer for the upcoming movie has been released at New York Comic Con. Check it out.

This is the ultimate Marvel Animation Studios Super Hero team-up starring iconic Marvel characters, Iron Man and Hulk. Audiences will enjoy an adrenaline rush as they see their favorite Super Heroes as never before in this all-new groundbreaking Marvel CG-animation movie experience available only on Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital platforms. Marvel’s Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United is an incredible pairing of Hulk’s brute strength and Iron Man’s high-tech intellect. Presented in the mighty Marvel manner, their combined force is unstoppable in this feature-length original animated adventure.

It all begins in April 2013.

Staff
#1 Edited by Inverno (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

Wat...?

What the hell happened to Stark's voice?

#2 Posted by cameron83 (6499 posts) - - Show Bio

looks.......ok,i guess...

#3 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I really do not like the look of that animation.

#4 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, but Stark sounds like Spidey or some other Teenager.

#5 Posted by GillaDro (231 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

Wat...?

What the hell happened to Stark's voice?

I was thinking the same thing.

#6 Posted by zachkastner (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Not liking Tony's voice actor here.

#7 Posted by Smurfboy (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, not digging the animation looks. My son (4 years old) will probably love this because he's a huge fan of Iron Man. Anytime he sees Iron Man, he always pull my shirt and say, "Look! Iron Man!." But yeah, animation scares me a bit.

#8 Posted by SimonM7 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to not watch this for a "feature length" of time.

This looks infinitely worse than any of the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailers. The new reliance on chunky, stilted CG blobs for our "animation" is incredibly worrysome.

#9 Posted by Dernman (14611 posts) - - Show Bio
@zachkastner said:

Not liking Tony's voice actor here.

#10 Posted by MrMazz (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do I get the feeling this is going to be like Batman Superman : Public Enemies. Which is to say a crappy excuse to have a near hour long fight scene

#11 Edited by SimonM7 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

The insane thing is that Marvel have *sssooo mannnyyyy stoorrryyy arrrccssss* that would make sense as animation, and instead they have CG blobs wrestle robots for an hour and a half.

#12 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Pass.

#13 Posted by NicolausCamp (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel may be kicking DC's behind in the live-action department, but when it comes to animation, the tables are turned. This just looks... bad. I really can't put it another way...

#14 Posted by sourcebreaker (39 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like a video game trailer and I hate cgi.

#15 Posted by BritishMonkey (319 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm only going to watch it for Fred Tatasciore as Hulk. That's it.

#16 Posted by Aeroman (494 posts) - - Show Bio

they couldn't get someone better for tony's voice. God Marvel suck at making good decision

#17 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Agreed, looks more like a crappy video game side scenes, not a movie

#18 Posted by SmashBrawler (5420 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm... no comments.

#19 Posted by ScreamingGhost (80 posts) - - Show Bio

While I like Adrian Pasdar who plays Tony his voice just doesn't work for me. Which is weird because he seems like he'd be a natural fit for Tony. Unfortunately he'll probably be the voice for Ironman in the new TV series to which I'd rather see Eric Loomis back in the chair. Despite being a bit awkward at first he's grown on me as Tony Stark. Also the animation is pretty spotty Marvel has had some bright spots in the past like The Doctor Strange and Planet Hulk but this just looks bland. Despite all the talent at the Animation division they keep striking out.

#20 Posted by BigPromise (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Am i the only one who can just summarize

my opinion into THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE like Iron man armored adventures this is garbage SIGHS DC has them on animation yet again

#21 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3545 posts) - - Show Bio

That animation looks kind of weak. Though, I guess they have time to clean it up. Hulk doesn't seem to have any weight to him, and the banter is sort of silly, in a bad way.

#22 Edited by neiliusprime (246 posts) - - Show Bio

just like what everyone else is saying, why the hell does Tony Stark sound like a 15 year old?

#23 Posted by Casval (18 posts) - - Show Bio

So that's a movie from 15 years ago? Right?

#24 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Well now that a trailer has been released i can safely say this looks like crap

And i was like one of the few people who defended this movie when it was first announced

#25 Edited by War Killer (19865 posts) - - Show Bio

1:19 into the video and I stopped watching; looked like a crappy cut scene from a bad video game...

#26 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel wants to do better in the animation department? Here is a suggestion... Get better voice talent. They can afford to put the voice actors from the Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon to reprise their roles or get Robert Downey Jr and Mark Ruffalo. Trust me, people will watch that.

#27 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman: Maybe I shouldn't have built so many mandroids.

Hulk: You think?

Ugh it pains me to hear that kind of joke, especially from Hulk.

#28 Posted by TwoArmed (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Stark sounds more like I imagine an incarnation of Spider-Man would and that animation is terrible.

#29 Posted by ARMIV2 (8271 posts) - - Show Bio

...Eeh...

I was really hoping that this would do something for me slightly just because I was hoping Marvel would prove some folks wrong here...but it just....

This really feels like something a younger kid would be into, and it is probably going to be just a film that younger kids would like. The dialogue alone tells me this. The action isn't "wowing" and from what I've seen in the above trailer and from what I've read about the plot, the story is going to be air-pumped for the big fight at the end. No real content, just that.

#30 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

my god! it sucks so bad. tony sounds like spider-man from spectacular spider-man. when first heard him i thought: hulk mustve punched him in the jewels. it feels so childish. it has disney 'play safe for the kids so we can get our money' feel. def NOT WATCHING THIS.

#31 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3455 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never said this before but...meh? Did I use that right?

#32 Posted by jamdown (294 posts) - - Show Bio

When is marvel going to get serious about there animated movies

#33 Posted by Brownghost (47 posts) - - Show Bio

looks very bad, looks like its meant for children

#34 Posted by judasnixon (6092 posts) - - Show Bio

This one is marketed to the kids, and I'm cool with that. I hope they make a lot of money off of it. Good for them, but when they want to make a animated move for us. Give me Next Wave Agent of H.A.T.E. That would make me happy, and would make Warren Elllis do a spit take of What ever whiskey he drinks.

#35 Posted by The Finality (133 posts) - - Show Bio

meh. DC Comics whups Marvel's ass on animated films. Though Marvel's live action movies tend to fare better. (with the exception of the Batman Begins Trilogy)

#36 Posted by Big_Nasty (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is peter parker wearing the iron-man armor.

#37 Posted by zombietag (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate 3D animation films

#38 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

You'd really think that since DC closed its animated movies department, that Marvel would start hiring some actual talent. Sigh.... Marvel, get your sh*t together.

#39 Posted by sora_thekey (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

Not liking it... Sorry.

#40 Posted by Vincent_Valjean (44 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what happens when Disney buys Marvel(sigh!).There are so many titles they could work with(X-Force,Civil War,Midnight Sons,Dark Avengers,Secret Invasion,Secret Wars)but no,they had to do this piece of crap.DON'T WATCH THIS!

#41 Posted by Pokeysteve (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vincent_Valjean said:

This is what happens when Disney buys Marvel(sigh!).There are so many titles they could work with(X-Force,Civil War,Midnight Sons,Dark Avengers,Secret Invasion,Secret Wars)but no,they had to do this piece of crap.DON'T WATCH THIS!

How do think it feels to be a DC fan? Batman, Batman, Batman, DC owned odd movie, Batman, Batman, Superman, Batman.

#42 Posted by TheDarkestNight (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh

#43 Posted by HumanNumber (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh.

#44 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

that looks pretty bad

#45 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (811 posts) - - Show Bio

This is trash. They expect us to watch this generic story line, Robots always the Robots, with bad CGI animation and a Tony Stark that sounds like 15 but likes 30? What a joke. They only wasted there time and Money doing this crap instead of making a film from a great story arc or event in the comics.

#46 Posted by Vincent_Valjean (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: Forgot to mention 2 Green Lantern Movies a Wonder Woman Movie and afew Justice League Movies.

#47 Posted by Pokeysteve (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vincent_Valjean said:

@Pokeysteve: Forgot to mention 2 Green Lantern Movies a Wonder Woman Movie and afew Justice League Movies.

I went with the majority. 5 soon to be 6 Superman movies and 7 Batman movies. Not counting animated or pre 1978.

#48 Posted by nakobass (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess I'm the only who thought the Trailer looked OK. Iron Man Armored Adventures really surpriced me when I started watching it. It's really good. I think this is meant for those Fans, now that IMAA is on Vortex. I'll give it a try, might even buy it. Iron-man is my favorite Marvel Hero. This will hold me over until the New Ironman Anime Movie comes out with War Machine, Hawkeye, and Black Widow.

#49 Posted by jaytiz27 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Man that looks boring

#50 Posted by CodeComiX (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I will definitely end up watching this because I love everything comic! But I can't help but feel a little bit dissappointed by Marvel's efforts. At first glance, this movie doesn't look like it'll come close to being as good as the like of DC's Justice League Doom or Superman vs The Elite or All-Star Superman. Those movies just oozed class and really caught the essence of the types of heroes that they portrayed, unfortunately Marvel just doesn't seem to have that ability like DC does. Which is really weird because they seem to be able to be able to do that in live-action movies where they actually have to find REAL people to pull off their vision, but when it comes to animation, where the have nearly total control over the whole movie, they struggle.

This seems to be the case with their cartoons aswell. Marvel/Disney really should get their act together because with the wealth of story arcs they have at their disposal they should be pumping out epic animated movies!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.