New Ultimate Armor

#1 Posted by Tony_Shark (468 posts) - - Show Bio

For those of you who are fans of the Ultimate Universe, Iron Man has finally got an awesome looking armor. It seems to be fairly powerful as well.

I'm just really excited about a good change to Iron Man in this universe.

Thoughts?

#2 Posted by Referee (7368 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tony_Shark: First off you must forgive my ignorance, due to the fact I no longer collect comics I am years behind in my common knowledge. But as a fan of the Ironman movies I would love to hear your opinions on the armor and what it brings to the character? I do agree it looks Bad@ss.

#3 Posted by Tony_Shark (468 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee said:

@Tony_Shark: First off you must forgive my ignorance, due to the fact I no longer collect comics I am years behind in my common knowledge. But as a fan of the Ironman movies I would love to hear your opinions on the armor and what it brings to the character? I do agree it looks Bad@ss.

I mean, I honestly like this particular look to the Ultimate Armor because it makes it look different than the more mainstream universe Iron Man. Which is a good thing since the Ultimate Universe is VERY different. Also, you should start getting into comics again. Get a digital comics app, it makes reading comics so much easier, and fun. Specially if you have an iPad.

#4 Posted by Spiderslike (652 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree his last few armors looked like they came straight out of the movie I'm please they changed his suit infact just about all the Ultimates are getting slightly different uniforms from what I saw

#5 Posted by Tyrus (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that they're changing the Ultimate universe character designs from the movie versions, as they're putting the movie character designs in the Marvel NOW! Reboot-thingy.

#6 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate this armor...imo it's by far the ugliest he's ever worn in either universe

#7 Posted by cameron83 (7190 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

I hate this armor...imo it's by far the ugliest he's ever worn in either universe

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.