New 'Iron Man 3' Trailer Shows New Scenes

Posted by G-Man (32252 posts) - - Show Bio

A couple weeks ago we saw a new trailer for Iron Man 3. When these new trailers are released, it's difficult not to watch them over and over to try to see every little detail crammed in. Since that trailer's release, there hasn't been too much in terms of updates. We've seen some posters but that's about it. The movie is due out on May 3.

Today a slightly new trailer has been released. TCL has an exclusive trailer with some new footage and some different angles to scenes we've seen. What's always grabbed my curiosity was who was that other person at Tony's place when the place is attacked?

So you can see, there's a tiny bit of new footage. It's cool and doesn't spoil too much of the movie like many trailers tend to.

As for TCL, they're a consumer electronics company from China that has a global presence. TCL is a promotional partner of the movie. Their TVs are featured in the film, including the massive 110-inch UHD TV which is seen in Stark's living room. They're apparently the number one TV brand in China and plan to be the third largest LCD TV enterprise in the world after Samsung and LG this year.

Source: TCL

Staff
#1 Edited by Onemoreposter (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for this, it looks leaps and bounds ahead of Iron Man 2.

#2 Posted by mcbean (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm it's ok

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

Can't wait for this, it looks leaps and bounds ahead of Iron Man 2.

yes,

If I was to put the movies for 2013 in order of I want to see its like this:

Kick-Ass 2

Man of Steel

Ironman 3

The Wolverine

#4 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be awesome.

#5 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8070 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

If I was to put the movies for 2013 in order of I want to see its like this:

Kick-Ass 2

Man of Steel

Ironman 3

The Wolverine

Me to :3

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCheeseStabber said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

If I was to put the movies for 2013 in order of I want to see its like this:

Kick-Ass 2

Man of Steel

Ironman 3

The Wolverine

Me to :3

sweet

#7 Posted by Sobe Cin (599 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, but I would rather see them in this order. Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Man of Steel, Kick-Ass 2, Anything else then The Wolverine

#8 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was funny how Tony went to save Pepper instead of trying to save the other people falling out of the plane too D:

Guess being in love with a superhero (who can fly) does come in handy when you need them.

#9 Posted by leokearon (1788 posts) - - Show Bio

Also the teaser trailer for the Wolverine will be online 27th March according to reports

#10 Edited by dondave (36446 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking Good

#11 Edited by mrpandopool (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Heads up! someone who says is working on the translation of movies said that he already has the dialogues of iron man 3 and he reveals some spoilers of some easter eggs in the movie, ones we know about and some we don´t. Here is the original list in spanish.

.

A continuación dejamos una serie de rumores sobre posibles cameos en Iron Man 3 procedentes de alguien que dice trabajar en un estudio que se dedica a doblar películas de Hollywood a idiomas regionales de la India. Según él, su compañía recibió la semana pasada los diálogos de la película, y ha decidido compartir en un foro de internet una serie de detalles acerca de varios cameos que podríamos ver en la película. Estas son sus palabras:

*El General Ross es mencionado o tiene un cameo que consiste en recordar a Stark su trato durante El Increíble Hulk.

*La armadura mostrada como Hulkbuster es de hecho un prototipo en el que trabajaba Stark por petición de Ross, pero que después abandonó.

*El Dr. Pym es mencionado múltiples veces durante la película. Aparentemente, Stark y él están trabajando en cierto proyecto para evitar futuras invasiones si necesitasen un gran poder.

*Tenemos notificaciones especiales de una escena cuya descripción no está aún disponible pero en la que James Rhodes comparte espacio con una mujer llamada Capitana Danvers.

*También nos han notificado que se busca a un joven actor para poner voz a un niño llamado Richard Rider (Nova), pero no se revela más información.

*Lo más probable es que se mencione a Peter Quill, pero no lo puedo confirmar.

*No existe descripción de ninguna escena tras los créditos finales de la película, pero según sabemos hay dos escenas. Una a mitad de los créditos y otra tras los créditos.

fuente: www.espaciomarvelita.com

Now if you don´t read in spanish here is the english translation:

Ross is mentioned or makes a cameo where he reminds Stark their deal going back to the Incredible Hulk.

The hulkbuster armor is a prototype that Stark was developing for Ross but then abanoned since Banner and Stark are BFF´s (that last part I invented it but it seems pretty logical to me)

Dr.Pym is mentionend multiple times during the movie. Apparently, Stark and him are working in some project that will serve to avoid another invasion if they are in the need of more power.

There are some notifications of a scene that still not available but it seems that in that scene Rhodey shares flying space with someone named Capatain Danvers.

Also there is notification of the search of a young actor to put voice to a boy named Richard Rider (Sam Alexander and Rider mixed movie nova version?) but no more information is revealed.

There's a high probability that Peter Quill is mentioned but that is unconfirmed.

There's no description of an after credits scene, but we know there´s two. One mid-credits and one after credits.

#12 Posted by naustin07 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Patriot looks awesome.

#13 Posted by Mr. Messy Face (121 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to assume that the other woman was either a new assistant or some kind of interior designer or something.

#14 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait the more I see the more I look forward to it.

#15 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by movieartman (1108 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Messy Face said:

I'm going to assume that the other woman was either a new assistant or some kind of interior designer or something.

it is Maya Hansen the co creator of Extremis - http://www.comicvine.com/maya-hansen/29-50599/

she is played by Rebecca Hall (Ben affleck's The Town)

#17 Posted by OldOldLogan (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't see anything worth calling new.

#18 Posted by sagejonathan (1932 posts) - - Show Bio

"You'll never see me coming."

Just the way he says that makes me gittery for this.

Online
#19 Posted by lilben42 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio

Calm down Marvel. We aren't even in April yet.

#20 Posted by fables87 (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Onemorepostersaid:

Can't wait for this, it looks leaps and bounds ahead of Iron Man 2.

yes,

If I was to put the movies for 2013 in order of I want to see its like this:

Kick-Ass 2

Man of Steel

Ironman 3

The Wolverine

#21 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bad! Don't really see much anything new but still, looks nice.

#22 Posted by TheMarvelFanboy (268 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrpandopool: and where did you find this out at

#23 Posted by mrpandopool (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMarvelFanboy: I found it in www.espaciomarvelita.com

#24 Posted by Emperormeister734 (808 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything at this point BLOWING MY MIND UP

#25 Posted by DCWarFan73 (142 posts) - - Show Bio

This is definitely on my top 3 of movies to see this year with Kick-Ass 2 and Man of Steel.

#26 Posted by AmazingWebHead (1837 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrpandopool said:

Ross is mentioned or makes a cameo where he reminds Stark their deal going back to the Incredible Hulk.

The hulkbuster armor is a prototype that Stark was developing for Ross but then abanoned since Banner and Stark are BFF´s (that last part I invented it but it seems pretty logical to me)

Dr.Pym is mentionend multiple times during the movie. Apparently, Stark and him are working in some project that will serve to avoid another invasion if they are in the need of more power.

There are some notifications of a scene that still not available but it seems that in that scene Rhodey shares flying space with someone named Capatain Danvers.

Also there is notification of the search of a young actor to put voice to a boy named Richard Rider (Sam Alexander and Rider mixed movie nova version?) but no more information is revealed.

There's a high probability that Peter Quill is mentioned but that is unconfirmed.

There's no description of an after credits scene, but we know there´s two. One mid-credits and one after credits.

-Interesting. Speaking of which, I wonder where Banner is now...

-Psyche! After nothing but an easter egg in Thor, we finally see THE ASTONISHING ANT-MAN!!! We'll finally get to see who plays him!

-I was wondering when we would see Carol in the MCU. It was bound to happen.

-Nova? Didn't see that coming.

-That's Star-Lord, right? Well, Guardians of the Galaxy is on it's way soon.

-I hear rumors that one will be Ant-Man vs Radioactive Man.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.