NEED HELP

#1 Posted by locks1028 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, google does not help...i'm new at comic books, and i figured this would be the best place to go for suggestions! i loved the iron man movie, but obviously the movie can't tell me the full story which is what  i want. can someone please help me find a good starter comic book/graphic novel for iron man? as close to the beginning as possible without me having to spend too too much...also, any other novel suggestions would be great . all i've read so far are the 'Ultimates' series 1-5 and Watchmen. thanks!! 

#2 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

you could start with the invincible iron man run by matt fraction.

#3 Posted by daredevil21134 (10836 posts) - - Show Bio
@locks1028 said:
ok, google does not help...i'm new at comic books, and i figured this would be the best place to go for suggestions! i loved the iron man movie, but obviously the movie can't tell me the full story which is what  i want. can someone please help me find a good starter comic book/graphic novel for iron man? as close to the beginning as possible without me having to spend too too much...also, any other novel suggestions would be great . all i've read so far are the 'Ultimates' series 1-5 and Watchmen. thanks!! 
The Extremis
#4 Posted by locks1028 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

ok cool ill check them out...thanks guys :)

#5 Posted by daredevil21134 (10836 posts) - - Show Bio
@locks1028 said:
ok cool ill check them out...thanks guys :)
I hope you enjoy it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.