My review on Iron Age #1

#1 Posted by Zachattack1239 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Go to my page and please check out my review for Iron Age #1, its a must have for iron man fans

#2 Posted by daredevil21134 (11726 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I will

#3 Posted by Zachattack1239 (110 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: thanks, be sure to check out my other reviews too
#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (11726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zachattack1239 said:
@daredevil21134: thanks, be sure to check out my other reviews too
your welcome
#5 Posted by greeneagle (157 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zachattack1239: I think i just found a guy who is more of  a shell head fan than i am. I'll take a look at ur Iron age review 
#6 Posted by Zachattack1239 (110 posts) - - Show Bio
@greeneagle: haha, thanks man, comments and recommendations are very much appreciated 
#7 Posted by greeneagle (157 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read your review, all i can say is, i am on my way to the comic book store to see if i can pick it up. Have there been any other issues of Iron age released other than issue 1? 

#8 Posted by Zachattack1239 (110 posts) - - Show Bio
@greeneagle: yep, its a 3 issue series and only 1 and 2 have come out. I want iron age 2 but my local comic shop hasn't got it in stock yet :/
#9 Posted by greeneagle (157 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate it when that happens @  my local comic shop hasn't got it in stock yet :/.    

#10 Posted by Zachattack1239 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

that sucks, you should pick up the dragon seed saga. I read it last night and it was great. I reviewed it on my page 

#11 Posted by daredevil21134 (11726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zachattack1239 said:
that sucks, you should pick up the dragon seed saga. I read it last night and it was great. I reviewed it on my page 
i need to red it
#12 Posted by Zachattack1239 (110 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: It's a great story that gives more depth to the mandarin, cool action too. There is some really corny stuff in it considering that Byrne wrote it and the art is pretty averagebut other than that its a great read
#13 Posted by daredevil21134 (11726 posts) - - Show Bio

I will check it out,b because I simply love Iron Man

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.