Mondo Reveals Awesome 'Iron Man 3' Posters

Posted by k4tzm4n (36444 posts) - - Show Bio

Mondo is known for their gorgeous posters and this week they're celebrating the US release of Iron Man 3. They're certainly pricey, but I imagine it's money spent rather well if you're a big fan of the Avenger and a collector. Check out the three rad prints below.

The one displaying all of the armors is by Phantom City Creative and glows in the dark. It's 24-by-36 inches, there's only 250 prints and they cost $45. The other two (by Martin Ansin) are the same size but a little more expensive. There's 450 prints of the standard and that costs $50. There's 200 available of the color variant and that'll cost you $75. They'll go on-sale Friday and Mondo's Twitter page will have more details

What'cha think, Viners? Are you tempted to shell out the cash for one of these or is it too expensive?

Source: USA Today

Staff Online
#1 Edited by Mark_Rojas_ (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are pretty nice, Mondo does some great work

#2 Edited by StMichalofWilson (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet!

#3 Posted by Vincie_Pooh (109 posts) - - Show Bio

third poster is amazing. :)

#4 Posted by drgnx (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't buy!

#5 Posted by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

third poster is amazing. :)

Yeah, that one is my favorite too.

#6 Edited by Smurfboy (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bad looking.

#7 Posted by leokearon (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the third poster but way too pricey

#8 Posted by nappystr8 (1040 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like I should love that fist poster, but I can't say that I do. Something's off with it. And that second one can hardly be called a variant, the color differences are almost undetectable.

#9 Edited by Mucklefluga (2523 posts) - - Show Bio

Man that armor one is too cool! These type of things always reel me in, however i don't expect that amount of cash for a poster jumping out my wallet anytime soon.

#10 Posted by Mbecks14 (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

Now THESE are awesome. 300x better than the poorly photoshopped posters they have been using

#11 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

I might get one for my 7 year old brother. Iron Man is one of his favorite superheroes, along with Spider-man. I already got him a Spider-man glow in the dark poster from seeing Spider-man on Broadway.

#12 Posted by LordRequiem (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are completely naff, and expensive you say? Oh dear. I don't understand the point of showing all these bloody suits when SPOILERS they do absolutely nothing of value in the film.

#13 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6117 posts) - - Show Bio

Not worth the money.

#14 Posted by Emperormeister734 (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely incredible I want one, A million kudos to the artist(s) who made these posters.

#15 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything by Mondo is awesome, but yeaaaaah the price range is kinda up there. The one with all the Armors looks well worth it, however.

#16 Edited by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

the armor left of tony is called igor and it is awesome. hope they make a toy out of it.

#17 Posted by TheFizz (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Mondo posters sell out in like 5 minutes so good like trying to get one on the website. Ebay may be your best bet if you really want one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.