Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11205 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

iron man/skrull

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
    The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Mighty Thor

huh i've been reading some comics with ironman in it before the civil war and i've seen a huge diffrence before civil war and after i think the new iron man is a skrull because before civil war i see a hero a nice and during and after civil war i see a a$$ and a douch so what do you guys think

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Iron Man is the biggest supect for a Skrull right now. I think its a pretty good chance of it but the way he reacted in the newest Spider-Man makes me doubt it a little.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Nobody says:

"Iron Man is the biggest supect for a Skrull right now. I think its a pretty good chance of it but the way he reacted in the newest Spider-Man makes me doubt it a little."

yea that but when you read before civil war i saw a hero but now i see a ouche like i said

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Martian

The Mighty Thor says:

"Nobody says:
    "Iron Man is the biggest supect for a Skrull right now. I think its a pretty good chance of it but the way he reacted in the newest Spider-Man makes me doubt it a little."
    yea that but when you read before civil war i saw a hero but now i see a ouche like i said"
    Thats only cause you don't see his side like most poeple who read comics.
    The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Nobody says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
    "Nobody says:
    yea that but when you read before civil war i saw a hero but now i see a ouche like i said"
    Thats only cause you don't see his side like most poeple who read comics. "

maybe your right maybe i'm right only time will tell lol

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian

The Mighty Thor says:

"Nobody says:
    "The Mighty Thor says:
    "Nobody says:
    Thats only cause you don't see his side like most poeple who read comics. "
    maybe your right maybe i'm right only time will tell lol"
    I am not saying he is not a skrull. But I am saying you see him as a douche cause of the side he took in the civil war.
    The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Mighty Thor

no i don't see him as a douche cause of the side he picked o see him as a douche because of what he did during the civil if i saw him as a douche jus because he was pro then i would think all of them were but i don't

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Martian

The Mighty Thor says:

"no i don't see him as a douche cause of the side he picked o see him as a douche because of what he did during the civil if i saw him as a douche jus because he was pro then i would think all of them were but i don't "
    What did he do that makes him a douche?
    The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Mighty Thor

well he cloned thor and he has his own spider sense and can mess up spidy own spider sense and he also messed up spiderman life

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Martian

The reason for Cloning Thor was so that not as many poeple would get hurt. He didn't expect it to run wild and kill someone. The Spider-Sense thing was just good prep cause as Spidey once said all the heroes are always looking at each for ways to win. Just incase. He didn't mess up Spidey's life. Spidey made the choice to reveal himself and kingpin had aunt may shot. If Spidey stayed on Iron Man's side aunt may probably wouldn't have gotten shot and they would be fine on the mighty avengers. But now he is in hidding trying to save her cause of a mistake he made.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Mighty Thor

if it wasn't for iron man spiderman probably would have nevered made that decision on revealing him self

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Martian

He would have had to anyways. Its the law, so its reveal or he would be in hiding. Tony tried to keep him on the side of the law, which would have been fine if Spidey stayed there.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.