Iron Man v Hulk

#1 Edited by Bezza (3869 posts) - - Show Bio

At the start of WW Hulk, it says that Iron Man defeated Hulk in a previous battle (presumably the prelude to Planet Hulk)...has anyone got any scans of this? I'm interested to know how he did it, seeing as WW Hulk broke the "Hulk Buster" armour!!

#2 Edited by Extremis (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza said:

At the start of WW Hulk, it says that Iron Man defeated Hulk in a previous battle (presumably the prelude to Planet Hulk)...has anyone got any scans of this? I'm interested to know how he did it, seeing as WW Hulk broke the "Hulk Buster" armour!!

I just read WWH last week and I don't remember seeing anything. It's pretty ridiculous that Tony would beat the Hulk, though, regardless.

#3 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1687 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I have no idea what battle that could be referring to, sorry. He sure didn't win during WWH though, and that's how i'd see any battle between the two.

#4 Posted by youmessinwithme (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man has beat the Hulk but it was in an old comic. I don't know about something like that just before planet Hulk. Iron man overloads his armor (operating at 5,000% power temporarily) and hits Hulk with one big punch with all the armor's power behind it. He puts the Hulk down with that one punch but he also hit's the Hulk so hard that the force fuses all the Joints in the armor's right arm together and Iron man collapses as well.

#5 Posted by Bezza (3869 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man has beat the Hulk but it was in an old comic. I don't know about something like that just before planet Hulk. Iron man overloads his armor (operating at 5,000% power temporarily) and hits Hulk with one big punch with all the armor's power behind it. He puts the Hulk down with that one punch but he also hit's the Hulk so hard that the force fuses all the Joints in the armor's right arm together and Iron man collapses as well.

I think that's the one referred to about 50 pages into the WWH graphic novel. Iron Man punches him, smoke comes out of his suit and he collapses, cheers!

#6 Edited by Noone301994 (7342 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza said:

@youmessinwithme said:

I think that's the one referred to about 50 pages into the WWH graphic novel. Iron Man punches him, smoke comes out of his suit and he collapses, cheers!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.