Iron Man: Questions

#1 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man

Question:

Is Iron Man weak?

How powerful is Iron Man?

How does Iron Man stack up against the Marvel Earth based characters.

P.S I need answers so in the future I can make battle threads on Iron Man. Thx for your input.

#2 Posted by alex1678 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

To answer you first question no ironman is not weak unless hes using like his first ever armor.2nd how powerful is he hes pretty strong due to his armor,his extremis powers and his mind, and 3rd against earth base heros hes taken down spiderman and cap with ease has been shown to beat hulk and usually comes close to beating thor before losing to him overall for a human who has no power yet uses his intelligence to build suits that can tank nukes like theres no tommrow hes pretty good def for sure in the top 5 earth based heros maybe even top 3. If u wanna know more about him look up his bio on this site it lists all his abilites as well as his armors

#3 Posted by Tony_Shark (464 posts) - - Show Bio

@SwordandShields: Alex just answered all your questions pretty accurately. People don't respect the Iron Man as much as they should.

@alex1678: Yep

#4 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex1678: thanks for your input.

#5 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

I asked this question already but ill ask again. I was playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance and in it Tony said "That his heart had been fixed" No I haven't been reading that much Iron Man so I was wondering if its true ?

#6 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@SwordandShields: Weak?! Stark is no Weak dude...Man...

it's his magnificent brain and his ingenious engineering mind that made him 1 of the most powerful superhero in Marvel Universe...

#7 Edited by Minerboh (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@SwordandShields said:

Iron Man

Question:

Is Iron Man weak?

P.S I need answers so in the future I can make battle threads on Iron Man. Thx for your input.

For your first question...well it is a matter of perspective and moment in his continuity you are looking at. There were his medical problems and there is his trending to overcome them. Sure his heart problems and neural condition reduced his physical streight but hey sure empowered his will to overcome them. Plus, overcoming a disease such as alcoolism is certainly not the achievment of a weak man.

Your second question. His various armors has helped him to grand a position amongst Earth's most powerful people. He managed to give Thor and Hulk some pretty messy days and he even managed to defeated a fully beserk Hulk (with extreme difficulty but nevertheless he managed to bring him down).

Your third query: Again it is a matter of which time period your are looking at. For example, Civil War has putted Iron Man into many peoples black list. Generally speaking though he enjoys the respect and friendship of many Marvel icons including Captain America.

#8 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

@SwordandShields said:

Iron Man

Question:

Is Iron Man weak?

1 - No he is not weak

2 - He is a top tier in term of power for non gods/cosmics

3 - He is a near team killer with the right matchup, his abilities are so varied and he has no set weakness for a OHK (one hit kill)

#9 Posted by jayden_jezowski (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone know his IQ. I want the exact number. If there is another forum discussing this then please point me to it. Thank you.

#10 Edited by mace11 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

You right,him and war machine are top tier if look at thier powergrid.

They are just low top tier.

#11 Edited by mace11 (235 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by PunyParker (9402 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man

Question:

Is Iron Man weak?

1. Iron Man,no,Tony Stark is a human,so ,as of strength he's nothing special.
  2. Very powerfull,and every suit he makes ,is more powerfull from the previous one.
  3. Earth based........he's in the golden league,along with Spidey,Cap and Hulk.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.