Iron Man movie armor image

#1 Posted by G-Man (36818 posts) - - Show Bio

They're really going all out on this.

Guess we can assume he'll have this in the beginning before upgrading it.

Either way, I still think Stark's a jerk.

#2 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

He is a jerk, but this is pre Civil War, acholic playboy Tony. Nobody liked him either, but he was still a good hero as Iron Man.

#3 Posted by G-Man (36818 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet he kept a piece of Thor's hair all these years just so he could clone him some day.

Of course I'll see the movie. I just hope his PR team can straighten out his image before then to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

#4 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreedhe is a Douchbag like the poster in the 1000 post thread says. I think you or P- Man posted that one.

#5 Posted by G-Man (36818 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by G-Man (36818 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be. Maybe it's for the toy/merchandise tie in.

#7 Posted by Shatterstar (4569 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that a supersoaker on his arm in the movie pic? Other than that pretty good looking first armor.

#8 Posted by Captain Cascader (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

This actually looks kinda cool? As long as it's not his suit for the whole thing I think it'll work.

Staff
#9 Posted by G-Man (36818 posts) - - Show Bio

But I do like the idea of a supersoaker attached.

#10 Posted by Icoop (310 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think the supersoaker is a flamethrower. It'd be much more realistic than laser blasts thing. (at least I've always thought so, when contemplating forging my own iron man suit :P). And yeah, I do like the archaic Iron Man suit but I'd love to see something more advanced and pretty before the movie is over. heres to crossing my fingers for it not being directed by Mark Steven Johnson (of DD, Elektra, and Ghost Rider). Edit: Holy crap, Jon Favreau is listed as directed it so far. Man I like Favreau as a person but directing an action/superhero movie? Hmm.

Post Edited:2007-04-12 14:55:20

#11 Posted by G-Man (36818 posts) - - Show Bio

I can just see him in a fight, "Wait..." pumps arm to reload supersoaker. Maybe it's an oil gun so he's not so squeeky. Maybe we'll have some old-fashioned slips on the oil.

They should totally use this theme song too.

Post Edited:2007-04-12 14:58:05

#12 Posted by Icoop (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe, or Maybe one of these. I actually used to get the tune of the second one stuck in my head as a kid..

lol, I started watching some eps of the cartoon on Youtube and my girlfriend said "Ironman's a jackass" all I could say ways, "yes, yes he is."

#13 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"But I do like the idea of a supersoaker attached."

It's full of beer. Imported of course.

#14 Posted by Evil-G (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Check this:

#15 Posted by Kid Iron Man (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Say what u want...he is still one of the best heroes out there...

#16 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

The original gray armor has always been my favorite.

#17 Posted by Yarrow the Young One (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard Terrence Howard is going be James Rhodes Aka WAR MACHINE can someone comfrim that for me and message me thanks.

#18 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

it could be a good movie

#19 Posted by Mankind (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Yarrow the Young One says:

"I heard Terrence Howard is going be James Rhodes Aka WAR MACHINE can someone comfrim that for me and message me thanks. "

Yes.

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman's a douchebox, but, I still like him everybody loves to hate. lol. The movie looks pretty good though.

#21 Posted by Mankind (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America needs to come back and kick Iron man's ass.

#22 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man hasn't been this interesting in forever as he is right now.Douche bag or whatever he is popular..and for good reason. He makes decisions that keep the audience guessing and his extremis ability is a nice compliment to his overall theme.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.