Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11197 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

Iron Man III-The Mandarin

Colby_Cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm sure a lot of avid Iron Man fans know this already, and it may have already been posted but while I was flipping through tv channels and came across Iron Man the movie. It was at the point when Raza, or the bald leader of the terrorist group that kidnapped Tony, makes his first appearance. And I saw his hand, and more interestingly the thing on his hand.

This:

No Caption Provided

Well more importantly the ring. Which fits in with this:

No Caption Provided

Which then brings up the question, how did Raza not know how to use this ring to defeat Tony?

For me personally, I'm not really an Iron Man fan, but when I saw it for myself it was pretty cool to see how they would make the tie-in from the first movie to the next upcoming one.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
    beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@colby_cheese: The terrorist organization if I recall was called the Ten Rings. I believe that was a not so subtle slap in the face about the Mandarin. I'm not sure the relation it'll have but hopefully it is addressed in IM3

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

These are the same people who didn't notice what Tony was building, so let's not be surprised at their lack of intelligence. Also, I'm not even sure it's one of the rings.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.