Iron man game (spoilers)

#1 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea i already made a thread like this but i couldn't find it so i made another one. The reason why is cause i found some previews to the game.

#2 Posted by Iron Spider (69 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"Yea i already made a thread like this but i couldn't find it so i made another one. The reason why is cause i found some previews to the game.http://www.youtube.com/v/3_wXhiByYhc&rel=1 width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"

dude I saw this 5 mouth ago but it still looks like an awesome game!!!

#3 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Really?? damn i just saw it today.

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.

#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Interesting."

Interesting indeed. I heard there adding a new function to the game. Its called the douch bag factor LMAO......I'm sorry, its late.

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Interesting."
Interesting indeed. I heard there adding a new function to the game. Its called the douch bag factor LMAO......I'm sorry, its late."

lmao!

I was waiting for it. I was waiting more for the picture though.

#7 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

one word: Powerful

#8 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

I just knew someone was going to say that lol

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

""

LMAO! That's the Gambler we know and love.

#11 Posted by Iron Spider (69 posts) - - Show Bio

IRON MAN IS NOT A DOUCHEBAG YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!

#12 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by wilyZ (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

""

First of all, badass. Bad-fucking-ass. Second of all, I hope to god this thing isn't collinear with the movie-to-be. Video games have a way of botching games like these up based on the sole fact that they are collinear. If you want to make a game that reflects the movie every bit of the way, then you make a game with no choices for the gamer. However, that first video said that this is not the case, and I sincerely hope that it's not just talk.

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

When does this game come out??

#15 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

that's purposeful, Copy

#16 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe it comes out the same day the movies comes out. Just like Spider-man 3.

#17 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing special. If you know the history of games based on movies, the you'll know that all games based on movies are either mediocre or completely worthless. Now LittleBigPLanet on the other hand looks friggin amazing.

#18 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

The WeatherMan says:

"Nothing special. If you know the history of games based on movies, the you'll know that all games based on movies are either mediocre or completely worthless. Now LittleBigPLanet on the other hand looks friggin amazing. 1"

I wouldn't say all the games based on movies sucked. Spider-man 3 (Xbox 360) was so much fun and one of the greatest graphics I have ever seen.

#19 Posted by he who is not (156 posts) - - Show Bio

well it came out.the AI do nothing but scrach themselves and get destracted by hot lady's.but the flight machanics are fun,and its cool blowin up stuff there are worse movie games.this one's pretty bad but still.

#20 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this game any good im thinking of getting it but i want a second opinion before i pop 60 bucks on it

#21 Posted by he who is not (156 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't you read the comment above yours?its mostly a rental game since you will find repittion in fighing the enimeis,but it still is able to be entertaining for the renting liength.at least unless you have an extreme distian for enimies who just stand and shoot

#22 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got my dad to download the PC version. The game's fun, but needs more weapons and more levels. But otherwise, its worth getting.

#23 Posted by he who is not (156 posts) - - Show Bio

you know there is one thing i don't understand.why can't you play as iron monger?his weapon could be a bowling ball.
look out villians jeff briges has a bowling ball and some nachos.

bad guys:omg ruuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.