Deadpool who? Forget him. Iron Man is back and getting ready to get in your face and on your favorite comic book covers in preparation for May 7th release of Iron Man 2. Marvel has unveiled the Iron Man By Design variant covers by some of today's top artists.
“We’re excited to show fans a whole new side of Iron Man” said David Gabriel, Senior Vice-President of Sales & Circulation. “Taking our inspiration from some of the most exciting eras, art styles, inventions – you name it!—in history, the Iron Man By Design variant covers are just the beginning of the exciting Iron Man product hitting stores throughout the year!”
- Vengeance of the Moon Knight #7 variant is by Adi Granov and on sale April 7.
- Uncanny X-Men #523 variant is by Mike Perkins, on sale April 7.
- Amazing Spider-Man #628 variant is by Mike Del Mundo, on sale April 14.
- Daredevil #506 variant by Mike Del Mundo, on sale April 14.
- Deadpool Team-Up #894 variant by Greg Tocchini, on sale April 14.
- New Mutants #12 variant by Gabrielle Dell'Otto, on sale April 14.
Which one do you like best? Which do you think would be cool to see in action in a regular comic?