18. Sentient armor

19. S.K.I.N armor

20. Tin man armor

21. Thorbuster armor

22. Extremis armor

23. High Gravity armor

24. Hyper velocity armor

25. Bleeding edge armor

Thats 25 armors, i tried to put them in order but i'm not sure if the order is correct with all of them. Those are pretty much all the main ones

#3 Posted by luke_kerridge (142 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zachattack1239: Oh right, is it only in the films that there are "Mark"s? One of my friends seems to think there's six or seven main armors all based on the movie armor

#4 Posted by Zachattack1239 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@luke_kerridge: Nope, the comic armors have marks too. In the movies a mark is just a new armor, in the comics they are only listed in marks if it is an upgrade of an armor that already exists. The stealth armor from the comics has 3 marks. There are a couple armors from the movies that are based on comic armors such as the silver centurion, extremis, original grey, and stealth.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.