'Iron Man 3' Lego Posters

Posted by G-Man (32415 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man 3 is almost here. Iron Man 3 Lego products have already been released. Disney has released a bunch of movie posters. Why not combine the two?

While you wait for the movie's release, you can head out to the store and pick up some of the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes sets based on the movie.

Iron Man 3 opens in theaters on May 3.

Staff
#1 Edited by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Brilliant...

#2 Posted by Mucklefluga (2548 posts) - - Show Bio

I love LEGO, they're so brilliant at everything.

This reminds me i still need to get that awesome (well they're all awesome) Spidey/Nick Fury/Venom set.

#3 Posted by AjO16 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

My Hole Life I was addicted to Legos.

Never really Got into Marvel, but this makes me excited for the lego video games coming out.

#4 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6110 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather see this.

#5 Posted by leokearon (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

Excellent

#6 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7820 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome.

#7 Edited by cmaprice (809 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully the actual film is better than Iron Man 2...

#8 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3147 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing. Lego is so brilliant. I hope they do this for Cap:TWS Thor:TDW, GOTHG, and ASM2.

#9 Edited by Iridium (131 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmaprice: Agreed, but to be fair, there are a lot of things better then Iron Man 2. Such as tuberculous and being on fire.

#10 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking forward to Lego Marvel Heroes.

#11 Edited by dreamfall31 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

People really thing Iron Man 2 is that bad? It's not amazing, but I still like it a lot. It's miles above the Fantastic Four movies, both the Hulk movies, and a masterpiece compared to X3!

#12 Posted by judasnixon (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3761 posts) - - Show Bio

Lego, awesome as always! Also

Pure win!!!

#14 Posted by AmazingWebHead (1849 posts) - - Show Bio

So, are any of the new suits going to be actual LEGO figures? I mean, Iron Patriot is right here.

#15 Posted by Emperormeister734 (808 posts) - - Show Bio

well done

#16 Edited by AkaBoAli (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Loving those Lego posters, but I hope they are not expensive like the rest.

#17 Edited by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice! Those really are wonderful. I want the one with him in the Mark suit room especially.

#18 Edited by Figzyo (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreamfall31: I too have no problem with Iron Man 2. It was still fun, just disappointing compared to the original Iron Man.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.