iron man 2 spoiler!! battle damaged iron man/war machine

Posted by IAMtheHERO (268 posts) - - Show Bio
#1 Posted by King Saturn (225209 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont think this is that much of a spoiler now... I am sure plenty of people on this site have seen Iron Man 2 now...
#2 Posted by IAMtheHERO (268 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: your probably right lol
#3 Posted by War Killer (20294 posts) - - Show Bio

This movie was awesome.

#4 Posted by Edamame (28404 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" This movie was awesome. "
Better than the first?
#5 Posted by War Killer (20294 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @War Killer said:
Better than the first? "
In some areas yes, in others no. I liked seeing Tony dealing with being Iron Man in the second one and his personal issues, but I liked seeing Tony design the armors in the first and of course Iron Man's origin is one of the most classic superhero origins out there, so I'm going to cheat and say that I personally like both :P
#6 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet, sweet movie. Go see it. Right now.
#7 Posted by ComicCrazy (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Edamame said:
" @War Killer said:
Better than the first? "
In some areas yes, in others no. I liked seeing Tony dealing with being Iron Man in the second one and his personal issues, but I liked seeing Tony design the armors in the first and of course Iron Man's origin is one of the most classic superhero origins out there, so I'm going to cheat and say that I personally like both :P "

Lol you read my mind. Its a tie between the two, and I agree I like seeing Tony's character and fights in the second but oh man designing the armours in the first is like priceless but yeah a tie between the two.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.