Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11209 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

Iron Baby

Knox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Knox

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Sheep-Kill

You know you just brought up a very cool point.  Did Iron-Man ever have a kid?  I mean he whored around a lot so at least some of his seed might have got into some girl. 

Here is my version of Iron Man lost son: 

" My father killed my mother. Her name was once pure till he soiled it. Provoked like a whore, she couldn't take it and killed herself. The only good thing to come of the bastard known as Tony Stark, was me.  Left orphan at age 1 I lived one crapy life. when I reached 21 i figured out my goal in life, my redemption and salvation, kill Tony Stark.  However I found out the man I sought after was also the one called Iron Man.  I had to prepare.  For 5 years I went after various enemies he had slain over the years and they teached me what had failed to learn the first time when facing him.  Threw their talents I added my own.  I gathered various armors and weapons all over, I even got a piece of my father technology of the Arch Reactor from someone who shall remain nameless.  But this person made me not only one but four reactors.  With this power, while my father became an Iron Man I became and Iron God.  He will bow to me, that is if I done blast his head off first."
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @Knox: LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.