Hulkbuster

#1 Posted by Zachattack1239 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think the mark 7 will be the only new armor in the avengers movie or do you thin we might see the hulkbuster armor? Maybe someone like loki or a skrull (if they're in the movie) gains control over hulk and then tony might make the hulkbuster armor. I think all fellow iron man fans would love to see that and if so would you rather see the hulkbuster mark 1 from 1994 or the hulkbuster mark 2 from world war hulk

#2 Posted by MisterJ (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkbuster would be visually crazy to see on screen. I think it's the perfect oppurtunity to debut it, what with them fighting the Hulk and all. I hope Tony sports at least one new armor we haven't seen...maybe a small glimpse of the Stealth armor? But i think the Hulkbuster would make for some awesome fights, and would please alot of fans.

#3 Posted by daredevil21134 (11925 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the Hulkbuster armor

#4 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: I second this, as long as John Romita Jr isn't drawing it.

#5 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

We'll most likely see it in Iron Man 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.