How strong is Iron man ?

#1 Posted by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

His strenght level is?

#2 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Varies depending on the armor. Standard is near 100 tons or just a little under, I believe.

#3 Edited by Lvenger (21233 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the armour. But some feats for his standard armours have put him in the 100 ton+ bracket at least.

#4 Posted by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: Extremis? I belive even his standard armor puts him in the class of 100 at least.

#5 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: Extremis? I belive even his standard armor puts him in the class of 100 at least.

Extremis is in the 100 tons bracket. It's not really a strength-focused suit though - Extremis' specialty was that it made Tony superhuman, enabling to mentally connect to technology (and his suit), changing his brain to a hard drive that could operate at superhuman levels.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.