forshadowing events in the iron man movie (spoilers)

#1 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps...I never looked at it that way.

#2 Posted by Shanana (53438 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Think you're looking too hard."

was that at me or him?

#3 Posted by Shanana (53438 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so at the end of the iron man movie when Stark chooses to tell his identity as the iron man...Does this show an early favoring for super heroes Registration or is this just a coinencdence

if you dont get what i mean just ask

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha says:

"ok so at the end of the iron man movie when Stark chooses to tell his identity as the iron man...Does this show an early favoring for super heroes Registration or is this just a coinencdenceif you dont get what i mean just ask"

that's exactly what I was wondering

#5 Posted by Shanana (53438 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Sha says:
"ok so at the end of the iron man movie when Stark chooses to tell his identity as the iron man...Does this show an early favoring for super heroes Registration or is this just a coinencdence if you dont get what i mean just ask"
that's exactly what I was wondering"

so i'm not the only one!

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Think you're looking too hard.

#7 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"Sha says:
"ok so at the end of the iron man movie when Stark chooses to tell his identity as the iron man...Does this show an early favoring for super heroes Registration or is this just a coinencdence if you dont get what i mean just ask"
that's exactly what I was wondering"

so i'm not the only one!"

yeah but I'm just weird...

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

you

#9 Posted by Last_Guardian (27978 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha says:

"ok so at the end of the iron man movie when Stark chooses to tell his identity as the iron man...Does this show an early favoring for super heroes Registration or is this just a coinencdenceif you dont get what i mean just ask"

it's not talking about registration..just about the Avengers...SHIELD was trying to make a government sanctioned superhero team...that program was called "The Avengers Initiative"

#10 Posted by Last_Guardian (27978 posts) - - Show Bio

oh wtf...n/m i didn't read the all of ur post..sorry...I tihnk Stark just said "what the heck?" you know how Stark is...he'll take risks..and he won't really care...it's all fun for him and keeping his identity under wraps would be no fun...

#11 Posted by Shanana (53438 posts) - - Show Bio

lol no your not

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.