Fealings on the New Movie Armor

#1 Posted by thelastlife0726 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if I like the color scheme.

#2 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasn't sold on it when I first saw it, but when I looked at it a bit longer, I've grown more fond of it.

#3 Posted by jack16ichigo (453 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they change it before they start making the movie....

#4 Edited by CrimsonCake (2676 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like the color scheme either.It kind of looks like a knock off action figure of iron man.

#5 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Gold as the major part of the color scheme just does not work, maybe if they change the tone of the gold sections it will improve.

I will be shocked if what is seen here is the finished product, but a lot of what I have seen about the new movie has me worried

#6 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

What's wrong with the old one?...

#7 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sold on the gold, but I won't make up my mind until I see it in trailers and on the big screen. Post production can make just about everything look good.

#8 Posted by FearTheLiving (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I didn't like it, but I think I'd really just have to see it in action. I would have probably liked it better from the start if it was the gold off the original Iron Man and not a brownish/tan looking gold.

#9 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

mmm they seem to be running out of unique ideas. Just give the fans bleeding edge, that's what they want anyway

#10 Edited by jake0814 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah!!!! give us the Bleeding edge armor!!! the one that looks exactly in the comics..

not this one.. this one looks like a ultraman/ power ranger knock off with the helmet of iron man tsk tsk tsk more RED less gold pls!!!

#11 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno...

#12 Posted by VenomousDragon (847 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh

#13 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7660 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks mew cream than gold to me howver it depends on how its lit in the movie, I'm sure verious changes will be made during post.

#14 Posted by MrArrogant (149 posts) - - Show Bio

If the colour scheme was swapped then this would actually be pretty cool but gold just looks really tacky and not very technological.

#15 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks kind of cheap IMO.

#16 Posted by Emperormeister734 (808 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the design but its way too much gold on it, needs more red

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.