Comic Book Question of the Week: Favorite Iron Man Movie Moment

Posted by k4tzm4n (35194 posts) - - Show Bio

The wait is almost over, friends. Iron Man 3 will hit theaters this Friday in the US (yeah, yeah... I know you international Viners have already seen it multiple times) and we want to take a stroll down memory lane. Robert Downey Jr. never fails to impress with his virtually unparalleled level of charisma and he's helped transform Tony Stark into a character we simply love to watch. There's no doubt the character has countless highlights in his history with Marvel Studios, but we can't help but wonder which is your favorite. So, we've narrowed it down to 15 scenes and we're curious to see which will rise above the competition. CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Voting will remain open until Thursday morning (ET). A new feature with the results will go on the homepage shortly after, so don't forget to check back then! Once again, posting your favorite moment in the comments below will not count as a vote. You need to CLICK HERE TO VOTE. Got it? Good.

Staff
#1 Edited by ccraft (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait until Friday!

#2 Posted by Smurfboy (480 posts) - - Show Bio

"Iron Man vs Chitauri / nuke scene (The Avengers)"

I loved it when Iron Man was surprised to see Chitauri storming through the wormhole and thus, he tried to do everything he can to stop them from destroy everything. Best scene in my opinion!

#3 Posted by Trevel8182 (754 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if this count's but it's pretty funny.

#4 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

When all those terrorists are shooting at him, and nothing happens. Then he just says "my turn" and obliterates them all... I loved that scene.

#5 Posted by VioletPhoenix (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man to Thor: "Shakespeare in the Park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

#6 Posted by flameboy298 (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

This movie was a let down for me they went way overboard with the comedy.

#7 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298: and the magic solve-do-anything-lava. and man did the bad guys suck. so lame and predictable. but the mandarin twist was good but predictable.

#8 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

First Flight, First Flight, First Flight, First Flight, First Flight, First Flight....

Must be First Flight

#9 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

"We have a Hulk"...best words to describe the best Tony Stark scene ever in my opinion.

#10 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

His threat to Loki was pretty good

#11 Posted by dustin25 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man-thor fight scene in the woods i thought was pretty good without making either look more awesome than the other

iron man-war machine fight in tonys mantion was also pretty badass

#12 Posted by fkk1984 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Iron-man 2 starting scene, when he jumps out of the plane and flies into the Stark Expo, surrounded by fireworks, and with AC/DC´s track Shoots to Thrill. “Oh, it´s good to be back!”. This scene summarized Stark´s essence. It´s perfect!

#13 Posted by JohnnyGat (1580 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man and Iron Patriot vs The Mandarin simply because the Mandarin proved two things, one was I did not see it coming and two his analogy of fortune cookies granted he proved that earlier.

#14 Edited by Shallbecomeabattoo (369 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Iron Man 3 (more than 1+2 even), but I hated the Mandarin reveal. So much in fact, that it took me out of the movie for a few minutes. Also, I think they took the comedy of it all too far this time. Its almost a superhero parody movie. I didn't like that. Apart from that though... I had a lot of fun.

#15 Edited by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio

"Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave.... With a box of scraps!"

My favourite scene doesn't even include Tony Stark.

#16 Posted by novi_homines (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

Soooooo. Manyyyy. MOMENTSSSS!!!

#17 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man vs Technovore in Rise of Technovore.

#18 Posted by cfrehse (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

When he takes a pis in his own suit

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.