Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11210 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

Captain America and Iron Man back together - what do you think?

Avatar image for the_lethal_protector
    The Lethal Protector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I actually like the idea. Sure, Civil War was utterly ridiculous with those two beating the crap out of each other, but I think the both have gone through a very traumatizing experience and that should only strengthen they're bond. They're the best of friends, they know each other all too well, which is why it was perfect for those to be versing each other in Civil War.

But that's done and over with, Iron Man saw the error in his ways, the guy cried for God's sake over what he done and what happened to Cap. Plus Thor punished him for his misdoings as well, so I think enough's enough. I personally want a new war to come soon where everyone will have to team up again, like old times.

Plus I would like good old Nick Fury fully back on the scene. Nothing is more epic than those three together, and after Marvel's biggest event of it's existence, I think things should be getting back to normal now. Besides, the President told Cap something big is coming and he'll need him, so any ideas of what Marvel has planned?

HOPEFULLY it's as epic as Civil War and longer... I wish Civil War (the main books) had at least ten books... seven was just a little too short for me. It honestly was one of the most epic wars I have ever read in Marvel, if not the most epic. I think it deserved to have a longer run. If I had to say, I would say around 14 main books.

So basically, I'm saying a new epic battle needs to come, and it needs to be pretty long. Not relatively short, because I know I was wanting more of Civil War after I read the first book... so how does this idea sound? Iron Man and Cap finally back together? Redemption? Reconciliation?

The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By The Mast

I've no issue with Steve and Tony being friends again.

It's Tony and Thor I can't accept reconciling. Unless Siege redeems Iron Man.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.