BATMAN AND IRON MAN CROSSOVER

#1 Posted by cuhcoast (18 posts) - - Show Bio

crossover of comics richiest playboys, it be bruce wayne goes to the marvel world and tony stark in the dc world or they join together to fight a giant enemy

#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2666 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there will be any more crossovers in the future.

#3 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

i doubt that will ever happen.

#4 Edited by Tyrus (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

They used to do crossovers - like with Spidey and Batman, but that was like 30 years ago... We can always hope!

#5 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

a fan-fiction...maybe.That's pretty much it. I don't see a cross-over between companies anytime soon.

#6 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4938 posts) - - Show Bio

batman will outshine tony

#7 Posted by daredevil21134 (9171 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll pass.

#8 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1546 posts) - - Show Bio

If there were a crossover, i hope they will team up and fight crime, not against each other...sometimes to judge which one is better is not only by vs mode, we can have them team up and see who play more well in their role

#9 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

batman will outshine tony

the dark knight outshine? Interesting choice of words for the dark knight vs the guy in a gold and hot red suit that lights up

#10 Posted by PurpleCandy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

Personality wise I see no chemistry. Iron Man's a rockstar who loves stytle, Batman teh sil3nt guardian z0mg a watchful protector A D@RK KN1GHT :3 there just too different

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.