Follow

Iron Man Armor

Object » Iron Man Armor appears in 3006 issues.

Tony Stark has designed and built a variety of armors which he uses as Iron Man. Their appearance and capabilities are continually evolving as Tony modifies and upgrades his technology.

Extremis VS Bleeding edge which armor is better?

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Theworldbreaker

This is not a battle but i want to get your opinions on which armor you think is better. persenaly i'm going to side with the Extremis armor mainly because i just like it more lol. 

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Personal preference, I liked Extremis. But as for which is better, Tony's current suit (which I assume is what Bleeding Edge is) appears to be better. Or I should say it's supposed to be better. I haven't seen any great offensive feats yet. It does make it a lot more portable and, I believe, Tony is more intelligent with his new upgrade.

.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.

Bleeding edge tech is a term that's sort of a mash up between leading and bleeding.  It suggests the tech's so new that it could be unreliable or even harmful to the user.  I don't think Tony's ever named an armour set 'Bleeding Edge' but his newest armour usually has kinks in it that.

If you're talking about do you prefer his usual set up vs. Extremis, I really liked the idea of Extremis and it was a cool alternative but I prefer him less 'plugged in' to his surroundings like he is usually

IronMan1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IronMan1234

Personally I like the extremis a little more, and as for which is more powerful/better, it is the bleeding edge armor. 

Iron Man Armor
    Iron Man Armor
    Avatar image for emperormeister734
    Emperormeister734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Emperormeister734

Bleeding Edge Armor, to me Extremis brought out Darkness in Tony that made me hate him

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#6  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

I prefer the bleeding edge armor and everything that i've read on it leads me to believe that it is superior but then again i haven't read to much about it.

AllNewOverseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By AllNewOverseer

I personally like the Bleeding Edge better though I think of BE as "Tony's last armor", while Extremis is the exellent precurssor to BE.

WW2_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I like Extremis armor better its easier on the eyes plus I can actually draw it unlike the Bleeding Edge.

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ironknight1

I was always under the impression that bleeding edge was the better if the two

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.