wmwadeii's Iron Man #4 - Believe, 4 of 5: Fear of the Void review

Iron Man #4 Review

Cover/Solicit - 4/5

- Would I pick-up the comic based on the solicit/cover alone? Are the alternate covers appealing? Does the solicit/cover portray what happens in the issue?

Art/Colors/Ink - 4/5

- Weighted Double

- Do I personally like this artist's style? Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance? Does the coloring/inking blend well with the artist? Is the coloring/inking enjoyable and easy to distinguish what's happening?

Layout/Flow - 5/5

- Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read? Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged? Can I easily read the issue, to include lettering?

Story - 5/5

- Weighted Triple

- How well did the issue further develop the current story? How well did the issue further develop the characters? Did I enjoy reading the issue?

Verdict - 4.6

- For what I thought see the review on my blog.

Other reviews for Iron Man #4 - Believe, 4 of 5: Fear of the Void

Going in Heavy 0

I picked up all 4 issues of the current Iron Man series on a whim and boy am I glad I did. The series is shaping up to be an interesting look at the constant threat Tony Start fears, the theft of Iron Man weaponry. This issue adds the twist of Iron Man facing magic based foes, revealing the potential for a deadly fusion of magic and science that our hero would usually be ill equipped to deal with. Sadly the fighting in this issue is honestly pretty bare bones and boring with the potential confli...

Lovecraft 0

This has probably been the most inconsistent start to any of the Marvel NOW! series, as it's had one good issue, one two decent issues, and one terrible issue. I don't mind whether a series is good or bad, although I do prefer it if they were good, but I'd rather they were one or the other as if they were totally bad I'd drop them easily.PlotThis issue sees Iron Man travel to Paris to locate another stolen version of the Extremis armour. Here he finds a strange sect of people who he compares to ...