mysterioususername's Iron Man #4 - Believe, 4 of 5: Fear of the Void review

Going in Heavy

I picked up all 4 issues of the current Iron Man series on a whim and boy am I glad I did. The series is shaping up to be an interesting look at the constant threat Tony Start fears, the theft of Iron Man weaponry. This issue adds the twist of Iron Man facing magic based foes, revealing the potential for a deadly fusion of magic and science that our hero would usually be ill equipped to deal with. Sadly the fighting in this issue is honestly pretty bare bones and boring with the potential conflict for the future being the most interesting part. Still the issue holds up well, showcasing just how powerful his tech can be further driving home that he can't let it get into the wrong hands.

Iron Man fans should check this if they already haven't.