guardiandevil801's Iron Man 2 review

I Hope You're Ready!!!!

Iron Man returns and faces a new foe and a disease. With his identity revealed Tony is confronted by the government to hand over his suit, but doesn't. Not only does he face that, but also he's dying due to the palladium in his heart too. The action scenes were great and it was cool to see Nick Fury and Natalie Rushman aka Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow. John Favreau did a great jod directing the movie, but also played a great Happy Hogan too. Ivan Vanko was a good villian and I liked how he was very smart against Tony and Justin Hammer was ok and enjoyed his role, but I thought he could have done better. Tony and Rhodey were also in the final battle and I did enjoy Tony making the new element and seeing how his dad told him he was his greatest invention. Overall, I'm giving it a 4/5 because it had a good story, some great action scenes and had some funny moments too. Iron Man 2 rocked and I can't wait to see Iron Man 3.