Follow

Iron Lad

Character » Iron Lad appears in 92 issues.

He is an adolescent version of Kang the Conqueror, armed with a bio-metal suit that responds to mental commands. He is responsible for assembling the Young Avengers. Even though being a human, his aging is slowed down, significantly.

What if a New Iron lad appeared who would he be?

Ironlad2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ironlad2

I think it would be cool to consider this because to me I feel like the young avengers need a iron lad character to make the group complete.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Yeah, what happened to the teenaged Tony Stark from an alternate reality that was in the Iron Man book in the nineties?

Maybe him if he's still around.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

fesak says:

"Yeah, what happened to the teenaged Tony Stark from an alternate reality that was in the Iron Man book in the nineties?Maybe him if he's still around."

He and the current Iron Man are one.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"fesak says:
    "Yeah, what happened to the teenaged Tony Stark from an alternate reality that was in the Iron Man book in the nineties?Maybe him if he's still around."

He and the current Iron Man are one."

What do you mean?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

fesak says:

"Vance Astro says:
    "fesak says:

What do you mean? "

I'm not sure what I mean lol.A friend of mine..a member of the vine (Pink Awesome) reads almost nothing but Iron Man and Avengers and he told me that Iron Man now and the teen Tony are fused.I can't remember what he said happened to make that so but apparently they are the same guy.I believe it had something to do with heroes reborn and franklin richards.
    Post Edited:2008-03-07 13:58:29

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"fesak says:
    "Vance Astro says:
    "fesak says:

What do you mean? "

I'm not sure what I mean lol.A friend of mine..a member of the vine (Pink Awesome) reads almost nothing but Iron Man and Avengers and he told me that Iron Man now and the teen Tony are fused.I can't remember what he said happened to make that so but apparently they are the same guy.I believe it had something to do with heroes reborn and franklin richards.
    Post Edited:2008-03-07 13:58:29"

Okay, that seems so dumb it must be true.

I can just imagine it: "Hey! A teenage alternate counterpart of me. Come, let's fuse together!"

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

fesak says:

"Vance Astro says:
    "fesak says:
    "Vance Astro says:
    "fesak says:

What do you mean? "

Post Edited:2008-03-07 13:58:29"

Okay, that seems so dumb it must be true.

I can just imagine it: "Hey! A teenage alternate counterpart of me. Come, let's fuse together!""

lmao.I believe what he told me was because of Franklin's reality warping powers,teen Iron Man no longer exists but adult Iron Man has his knowledge and memories.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By PrinceIMC

Yeah, Franklin Richards the living retcon machine. When he created the Heroes Reborn reality he kinda created a new Tony out of Teen Tony but also had the memories of the original Tony. So when Heroes Return happened that version of Tony was what we got. I remember it was explained in an issue of Avengers as Jarvis clarifying things to the government overseers.

Other things discussed were: Why Jan wasn't an insect anymore, That Falcon isn't a mutant, That Cap's shield isn't an 'adamantium/vibranium' alloy and such.

As for the question though I think the only person who could be the new Iron Lad is Kristoff Vernard. Plus he's got a history with Cassie so that would still be a good love triangle.

Crimson Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crimson Clown

What ever happend to that Young Masters of Evil team Idea????

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PrinceIMC

They're doing that in the upcoming Dark Reign: Young Avengers.

Crimson Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Crimson Clown
    PrinceIMC said:
    "They're doing that in the upcoming Dark Reign: Young Avengers."
    I know doing that (Which looks cool) But I do remember reading somthing a while back about them making a Young Masters of Evil and it had somthing to do with Iron Lad coming back
    Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hyperlight

kristoff would be good

kimeraevet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kimeraevet

Kristoff is busy pretending to be Dr. Doom while the real Doom is getting fixed by the Future Foundation.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By Kairan1979

The alternative future version of Chase Stain (from Runaways).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.