HE'S BACK!

#1 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18820 posts) - - Show Bio

It's about time :]

#3 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

There is already a Council of Kangs, Rama Tut, Immortus, Scarlet Centurion, and 'The' Kang the Conqueror; so why not throw in a young heroic Kang into the mix, that's the best part about Time Travel, you can have multiple yous.

#4 Posted by danhimself (22278 posts) - - Show Bio

with the Scarlet Witch involved can you really be sure that it's really him though?

#5 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio

yay more great Young Avengers Whoaaaa

#6 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

well I'm still under the impression that Scarlet Witch is depowered atm

#7 Posted by danhimself (22278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore said:
" well I'm still under the impression that Scarlet Witch is depowered atm "
yeah but the past day has been incredibly stressful for her...she just found out that she was a mutant who altered reality and caused the genocide of her people and then walks outside to find a full scale war going on over her and then has Wolverine jump on top of her getting ready to kill her....I think that's a pretty suitable situation for her mutant powers to reemerge...don't you
#8 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Lad is the greatest...I can't help but hope he's staying on, but I know he'll be gone by the end of Children's Crusade.

#9 Posted by The Angry Comic Book Critic (650 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore: THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME THAT IRON LAD'S BACK IN ACTION!!!!
#10 Posted by War Killer (19965 posts) - - Show Bio

BOO-YAH!!!!!! ^___^

#11 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @Theodore said:
" well I'm still under the impression that Scarlet Witch is depowered atm "
yeah but the past day has been incredibly stressful for her...she just found out that she was a mutant who altered reality and caused the genocide of her people and then walks outside to find a full scale war going on over her and then has Wolverine jump on top of her getting ready to kill her....I think that's a pretty suitable situation for her mutant powers to reemerge...don't you "
true
#12 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

This was shown in that time-line of Marvel history, think it says 'Iron Lad returns'

#13 Posted by fullofmetal (11 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baddamdog: I think it said "Iron Lad (re)Turns" as in, he's coming back, but he'll be evil? D:
#14 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

If it turns out that its an illusion or trick or something I'll be sooooo mad. Punch a baby mad. And I don't wanna punch a baby.
#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32675 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
" If it turns out that its an illusion or trick or something I'll be sooooo mad. Punch a baby mad. And I don't wanna punch a baby. "
quoted for truth
#16 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

Its due to these awesome cliffhangers, which makes Children's Crusade by far, the best comic coming out at the moment. Heinberg has it nailed down on how to write entertaining, consistant and above all, interesting tales.

#17 Posted by superboyrocks13 (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

:D
#18 Posted by MoonstoneEvil (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Great! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. I was wondering when Iron Lad was gonna come back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.