What's his occupation?

#1 Posted by Omega King (158 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Iron Fist's job? In the way that for example Peter Parker is a photographer.

#2 Posted by -Eclipse- (7360 posts) - - Show Bio

He runs Rand Corp.

#3 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
" He runs Rand Corp. "
Not anymore. Now he's a Kung-Fu teacher.
#4 Posted by -Eclipse- (7360 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slinger said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
" He runs Rand Corp. "
Not anymore. Now he's a Kung-Fu teacher. "
I thought that was just part of Rand Corp?

Why else would he have been so freaked out when he came home from hell to find Rand Corp in ruins or whatever?
#5 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
"@Slinger said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
" He runs Rand Corp. "

Why else would he have been so freaked out when he came home from hell to find Rand Corp in ruins or whatever?
"

Read IIF #27.
#6 Posted by -Eclipse- (7360 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
"@Slinger said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
" He runs Rand Corp. "

"
Read IIF #27. "
Ah, haven't picked that one up yet.
#7 Posted by Punish3r (3 posts) - - Show Bio

He was a costumed superhero before setting up the Heroes for Hire with his best pal Luke then he owned and ran Rand Inc. That from what I've read.

#8 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

He's still got enough money to keep himself comfortable but from now on looks like he'll be running the school of thunder during the day.

#9 Posted by Brit (372 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
" He's still got enough money to keep himself comfortable but from now on looks like he'll be running the school of thunder during the day. "
I agree with what PrinceIMC said. I remember in the 3rd IIF tpb, Danny saying that it will take him a VERRRRRRRRRRYYY LOOOOOOONNNNG time to liquidate his father's assests. So even if Rand, Inc. is closed, he still has money saved by the metric tons. :D
#10 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

I don`t know  but I remember thet he was living at Misty knights house I think so he has no job.

#11 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist has made a decent living in the past by training other heroes.  There are even issues of Fantastic Four where he's training Sue in the use of invisible weapons.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if he charged for it.

#12 Posted by kys (52 posts) - - Show Bio

What does  Randcorp do?

#13 Posted by the Vica (1967 posts) - - Show Bio
@kys said:
" What does  Randcorp do? "
What does Stark Industries do? What does Wayne Enterprises do? 

RandCorp used to be that sort of company, I think. According to Danny himself in the Last Iron Fist Story, the company cures diseases and tries to make the world a better place, but they also do real estate and stuff. They're just one of those comic book businesses that do just about everything, with their only purpose being that they give the main character a huge amount of money. 

But recently Danny has pretty much shut down RandCorp and put all his money into charity stuff, like the School of Thunder.
#14 Posted by kneel before doom (304 posts) - - Show Bio

Say anyone remember when beyonder turned his building into gold?
They are going to last him an entire life time even if he spent 1 million dollars per week

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.