what about the cast of The Iron Fist movie.

#1 Posted by shenron (890 posts) - - Show Bio

Should The Iron Fist get his own movie. If so who should play him and who should be the villain?Scythe Maybe??????

#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryan Gosling as Iron Fist is all I ask. For the villain, my pick would be Steel Serpent, but I'd have no idea on who'd play him.

#3 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4267 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm. agreed on the Steel Serpent choice........as far as IF, that's a tough one. That requires some thouhgt. but not Gosling!!!

#4 Posted by shenron (890 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by shenron (890 posts) - - Show Bio

What about a Heroes for Hire movie so you could have Luke Cage and Iron First.Luke CageIron Fist HEROES FOR HIRE (WHAT DO YOU THINK, NEED SOME FEEDBACK!)

#6 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron: I agree Heroes for Hire is a better idea. Danny, Luke, Misty, and Colleen kicking ass.

#7 Posted by shenron (890 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone agree with my Idea for the casting

#8 Posted by JesterCK (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Heroes for Hire idea, too. Not really a fan of Hartley, though (I actually could see Gosling). But I definitely like Idris Elba for Luke Cage.

#9 Posted by shenron (890 posts) - - Show Bio

Jon Jones for Luke Cage and I dont know for The Iron Fist

#10 Posted by JesterCK (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Except he's not an actor...

#11 Posted by shenron (890 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither was will smith's son when bafore he was acting....

Just use Jon for How big and black he is.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was a body builder before conan the barbarian...

#12 Posted by BoyWander (318 posts) - - Show Bio

If they ever did an Iron Fist movie, Iʻd hope itʻd be an Iron Fist and Luke Cage movie. Kind of a 70ʻs buddy cop flick. Luke would be played by Terry Crews.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.