Iron Fist's New Costume

Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

This was just freakin' epic: 

I'm just hoping it will be permanent. It definitly makes him look more modern and powerful. 
What do you think of it? Personally, I think it's awesome, but it probably won't be temporary  
cause of the cover for the new Heroes for Hire:

#1 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

In wich issue does he wears this awesome uniform.

#2 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@gambit987 said:
"In wich issue does he wears this awesome uniform. "

I think it's New Avengers #4.
#3 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks for the info.

#4 Posted by sora_thekey (8152 posts) - - Show Bio

He is only wearing that new costume because he has the eye of agamotto... It's not a costume change its a magic... thing

#5 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really like the costume.. It's fun to see once, but i'm glad it's not a permanent look.

#6 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

v.v I like the green and yellow better. I'm kind of sick of white costumes since Brightest Day and all that... 

Happy it's nothing permanent. 

#7 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I could live with the white. I know it's not permanent or anything, but for some reason white costumes look good on just about everyone. Black to. Especially when there's silver to compliment it. 

#8 Edited by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative: How does changing the green to white make him look "more modern and powerful"?
#9 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

I finally figured out what bugs me about that costume! It reminds me too much of Moon Knight's Konshu look. 

Mystery solved. On to the next one: What's that smell coming from my closet...

#10 Posted by Dark Walker (477 posts) - - Show Bio

So his costume changes colour ...seems familiar...

Phoenix

#11 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Walker: That's why it looked so familiar to me!
#12 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fantasgasmic said:
" @ReverseNegative: How does changing the green to white make him look "more modern and powerful"? "
I don't know, it just does.
#13 Posted by Om1kron (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

he looks equally stupid  

#14 Posted by Aeroman (495 posts) - - Show Bio

he looks better in green to me

#15 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the white and gold costume and hope he keeps it....kinda looks like he might since he's still sporting it.
#16 Posted by skeeter_eater (51 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the white and gold.  Even better than the green.  It'd be cool if he kept em both.

#17 Posted by oldgum (325 posts) - - Show Bio

He followed White Phoenix's taste XD.

#18 Posted by Omertalvendetta (395 posts) - - Show Bio

I really, really like it.  I think it's semi-permanent.  Either he's keeping both, or some writers are ignoring due to preference.  Heroes For Hire has him in white and gold, as does the current New Avengers run, and the issues in Power-Man and Iron Fist.  As for Spider-Man and Iron Man 2.0, it looks like his appearances are when he's in green and gold.  Truthfully, this constant change is confusing me.  I wish it would be at least mentioned in any of these issues as to why the costume colors are changing.

#19 Posted by SC (12691 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer the Green. Not many characters pull of green and yellow threads well. 

This is a rip off of Powa Rangerz color alt costume switch, which predates Jean Flamin' Grey. 

#20 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides, the white costume isn't very good for fighting crime. You'll see every stain on it. Green on the other hand, is a perfect color :P

#21 Posted by FunnyStuff707 (179 posts) - - Show Bio

I want the green and yellow and only that. This doesn't look good for more than one arc, when it's special.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.