Iron Fist Noir

#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's up for an Iron Fist Noir book? With Orson Randall as IF I think it would be a great fit.

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

No one like this idea?

#3 Posted by stu (379 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it! a lots!

#4 Posted by BattleHeiz (642 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87: But they won't use Orson and powers will differ
#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleHeiz said:
@spiderbat87: But they won't use Orson and powers will differ
Why?
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

They should just give Orson a book.The Noir series sucks. I haven't read one of those yet that didn't suck.

Moderator
#7 Posted by Kairan1979 (16722 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like it. But only with Orson as main character. I don't want Noir version of Danny Rand.

#8 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

They should just give Orson a book.The Noir series sucks. I haven't read one of those yet that didn't suck.
#9 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Vance, Orson just needs a f**king book, it don't need to be no Noir book.

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

I agree with Vance, Orson just needs a f**king book, it don't need to be no Noir book.

well the characters whole essence is Noir
#11 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

I agree with Vance, Orson just needs a f**king book, it don't need to be no Noir book.

well the characters whole essence is Noir

Yes, but

  1. If it was Noir it'd be a mini-series.
  2. If it was Noir it'd be set in an alternate reality.
#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

I agree with Vance, Orson just needs a f**king book, it don't need to be no Noir book.

well the characters whole essence is Noir

Yes, but

  1. If it was Noir it'd be a mini-series.
  2. If it was Noir it'd be set in an alternate reality.
worked for deadpool
#13 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

I agree with Vance, Orson just needs a f**king book, it don't need to be no Noir book.

well the characters whole essence is Noir

Yes, but

  1. If it was Noir it'd be a mini-series.
  2. If it was Noir it'd be set in an alternate reality.
worked for deadpool

Deadpool's a different sort of beast.

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

I agree with Vance, Orson just needs a f**king book, it don't need to be no Noir book.

well the characters whole essence is Noir

Yes, but

  1. If it was Noir it'd be a mini-series.
  2. If it was Noir it'd be set in an alternate reality.
worked for deadpool

Deadpool's a different sort of beast.

how so?
#15 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

I agree with Vance, Orson just needs a f**king book, it don't need to be no Noir book.

well the characters whole essence is Noir

Yes, but

  1. If it was Noir it'd be a mini-series.
  2. If it was Noir it'd be set in an alternate reality.
worked for deadpool

Deadpool's a different sort of beast.

how so?

His character is completely different.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

I agree with Vance, Orson just needs a f**king book, it don't need to be no Noir book.

Although I want it to happen.I don't expect it too.For some reason when it comes to Iron Fist people love to blow a load over his feats but won't read his damn book.
Moderator
#17 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@ReVamp said:

I agree with Vance, Orson just needs a f**king book, it don't need to be no Noir book.

Although I want it to happen.I don't expect it too.For some reason when it comes to Iron Fist people love to blow a load over his feats but won't read his damn book.

That's not just with Iron Fist though... Its a general rule for Niche Street Characters. Everything that's Blade, Iron Fist, Black Panther and characters of the sort can't keep their own books. Hell Midnighter can't keep his own book and he's the holy grail when it comes to the Battle community.

#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

I agree with Vance, Orson just needs a f**king book, it don't need to be no Noir book.

well the characters whole essence is Noir

Yes, but

  1. If it was Noir it'd be a mini-series.
  2. If it was Noir it'd be set in an alternate reality.
worked for deadpool

Deadpool's a different sort of beast.

how so?

His character is completely different.

Well so was Deadpool pulps character. Orson Randall's whole character is based round Noir hence titles to his story's like "Orson Randall and The Green Mist of Death" and "Orson Randall and The Death Queen of California". 
#19 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

I agree with Vance, Orson just needs a f**king book, it don't need to be no Noir book.

well the characters whole essence is Noir

Yes, but

  1. If it was Noir it'd be a mini-series.
  2. If it was Noir it'd be set in an alternate reality.
worked for deadpool

Deadpool's a different sort of beast.

how so?

His character is completely different.

Well so was Deadpool pulps character. Orson Randall's whole character is based round Noir hence titles to his story's like "Orson Randall and The Green Mist of Death" and "Orson Randall and The Death Queen of California".

What I mean is that the character of Deadpool is completely different to the character of Iron Fist, so you really can't compare the two,especially with the Deadpool-fever that's going on.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Vance Astro said:

@ReVamp said:

I agree with Vance, Orson just needs a f**king book, it don't need to be no Noir book.

Although I want it to happen.I don't expect it too.For some reason when it comes to Iron Fist people love to blow a load over his feats but won't read his damn book.

That's not just with Iron Fist though... Its a general rule for Niche Street Characters. Everything that's Blade, Iron Fist, Black Panther and characters of the sort can't keep their own books. Hell Midnighter can't keep his own book and he's the holy grail when it comes to the Battle community.

Well Midnighter is a Wildstorm book that's a whole nother level of disregard.
Moderator
#21 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Wildstorm is unfortunately completely disregarded, I was hoping that it'd get more respect when it was acquired by DC, but oh well. I'd argue that they're getting the respect that they deserve now, but I haven't read a Wildstorm book since DCnU started. Period. Voodoo is crap, Stormwatch needs working, Grifter is too much of a different beast.

#22 Posted by BattleHeiz (642 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Cause it always does

X-men noir had no real powers(well except for some distinguishing features)

#23 Posted by KEROGA (984 posts) - - Show Bio

HES USING GUNS?????

#24 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleHeiz said:

@spiderbat87: Cause it always does

X-men noir had no real powers(well except for some distinguishing features)

hmm 
 
@KEROGA said:

HES USING GUNS?????

Yea, he always does
#25 Posted by BattleHeiz (642 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@BattleHeiz said:

@spiderbat87: Cause it always does

X-men noir had no real powers(well except for some distinguishing features)

hmm

@KEROGA said:

HES USING GUNS?????

Yea, he always does

And Drugs?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.