Iron Fist... Destined to beat the Phoenix?

#1 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (778 posts) - - Show Bio

it seems like danny has been getting some pretty good parts lately, I mean come on, first he was one of the mighty, he put down demon dare devil and now HE is the destined one to take down the phoenix, whats up with that? how can they make him strong enough to challenge the fire bird? So far he's only been street level, so whats going to change?

#2 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

He's gonna go all Dragonball Z on the Phoenix Five.

#3 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8900 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider fan1 said:

how can they make him strong enough to challenge the fire bird? So far he's only been street level, so whats going to change?

Iron Fist is awesome, the x-men and phoenix aren't that's why he's going to win

#4 Posted by RoboShark (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

I've thought about this, doubt it but...Would be sweeeeet haa.

#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (17723 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like it considering what Lei Kung found out.

#6 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider fan1 said:

it seems like danny has been getting some pretty good parts lately, I mean come on, first he was one of the mighty, he put down demon dare devil and now HE is the destined one to take down the phoenix, whats up with that? how can they make him strong enough to challenge the fire bird? So far he's only been street level, so whats going to change?

I don't know about take down the phoenix being that the recent issue of New Avengers doesn't imply that at all... but he definitely will be a key player now for whats to come which will probably continue into Act 3

#7 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3661 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

agreed

although the first iron fist (fongji/jade) bonded with the phoenix force, so i dont know maybe it will happen again.......

or maybe hope is related to fongji since they look alike and act alike

#8 Edited by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

He's gonna falcon punch them b!tches

Cue marvel relaunch

#9 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

Hoping that Hope is Fongji reincarnated so that Her and Danny-boy can open up a can of whoop ass on the Phoenix Force!

#10 Posted by Ms. Omega (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

He is gonna go all Goku on the Phoenix.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.