Iron Fist books

#1 Edited by Wyldsong (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

So, after the Immortal Iron Fist series, and excluding the New Avengers and Shadowland stuff (which I am working on collecting), can anyone point me to some titles that have had Iron Fist in them in recent years?

#2 Posted by Cap10nate (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

I am searching but I am drawing a blank on this. I loved Brubakers run on the Iron Fist. I also looked for additional books where he played an important part but I have not been able to find one either. I wish he was featured more.

#3 Posted by Wyldsong (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cap10nate said:

I am searching but I am drawing a blank on this. I loved Brubakers run on the Iron Fist. I also looked for additional books where he played an important part but I have not been able to find one either. I wish he was featured more.

I do too. Wasn't there a new Power Man and Iron Fist done within the last few years?

#4 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

there was a power man and iron fist mini series

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.