i just found the perfect IRON FIST

#1 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott Adkins... i can finally see some one play the fist in a movie

#2 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets my vote for stunt double, I haven't seen his acting yet though. Ironfist will be a dope movie because it combines martial arts genre and sci fi. Matrix and Equilibrium are a coupl eof films that prove they work well together. Unlike Batman begis here the fighting style was purposely stripped of flashiness. I think Iron Fist should have plaenty of "believable" flashy fight choreography. And Adkins can definitely do that.

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven says:

"That's some sweet moves. I'd still like to see someone blonde. I hate it when they don't worry about hair colour. I don't have to tell you what happened when they let that slide for the Daredevil casting."

Yeah Michael Clark Duncan's eyebrows were different than Wilson Fisk's.

Bleach could make Adkins Danny Rand. But Iron Fist has already been mapped out with the actor that played Toad in X-men and Darth Maul as IF.
Post Edited:2007-11-22 16:28:52

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

If he dyed his hair blonde then definitely. Isn't Iron Fist blonde?

#5 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

That's some sweet moves. I'd still like to see someone blonde. I hate it when they don't worry about hair colour. I don't have to tell you what happened when they let that slide for the Daredevil casting.

#6 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

the great thing is even if he cant act... fist wears a mask so he could do all the stunts anyway

#7 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

they should get that guy form the transporter jason statham because he is a great actor/karte guy p.s. did anyone see war

it was good
Post Edited:2007-12-13 21:13:46

#8 Posted by Doomhunter (289 posts) - - Show Bio

yep...cool moves.....and did you see his side kick clip?

#9 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

He has my vote, but I don't know how well he can act.

#10 Posted by drift beyond (4 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want a blond go Cyril Raffaelli

#11 Posted by Nai Yai Medleck (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Stratham would be good for sure, but that side kick was awesome.  Moves like those could definitely get him the part of Iron Fist.  But his acting will come into question.  I looked up his list of movies, and there's only him fighting.  Nothing had him acting really, unless it was an appearance on TV.

#12 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome man

#13 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Why Would You Be Looking For Anyone Else Other Than Ray Park?

As Soon As I Heard He Was Going To Do It, I Stopped Looking Around. There Would Be No-One Better For The Role, I Believe.

He's A Good Actor, We All Know That, But He's Also An AMAZING Martial Artist.

He's Still Got My Vote.

#14 Posted by kungpaokiller (25 posts) - - Show Bio
@drift beyond said:

If you want a blond go Cyril Raffaelli

Oh God I hadn't even considered him. He would be amazing, as long as he could speak English convincingly enough.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.