Daniel Rand as 'Daredevil'?

#1 Posted by OSIRIS (16 posts) - - Show Bio

i didnt want to put this in the civil war thread as it would get lost,andwasnt reallt necessary for a simple question.

Anyway how convincing is daniel as DD?for all his powers,is he able to mimic dd's amazing agility,balance,dexterity,timing,sense of distance control of billy club etc?Usually at great height by the way!Spidey,cap or panther could do it,no doubt,but did danny pull it off.

and didnt he get funny looks when his hands started glowing?just curious as im waiting for the G.Novel.bye

#2 Posted by Coldblood-6 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

He didn't use the Iron Fist maneuver while acting as Daredevil. He is an extremely killed martial artist and could probably duplicate many of Daredevil's fighting techniques.

Both White Tiger and Deadpool saw through the disguise.

#3 Posted by OSIRIS (16 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks.i knew the fighting bit wasnt a problem,its the jumping off and across buildings bit!how did he do in that area?

#4 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist is okay but I like Luke Cage way more.

#5 Posted by G-Man (33826 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Spidey should've posed as Daredevil when he was trying to convince the world he wasn't DD. They are friends and Spidey could pull it off. But then we wouldn't have had the last few story arcs.

Staff
#6 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Which kicked butt.

#7 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I thought Spidey should've posed as Daredevil when he was trying to convince the world he *wasn't* DD. They are friends and Spidey could pull it off. But then we wouldn't have had the last few story arcs."

yeah spidey is one of the few who could pull it off 100%

#8 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats not fair

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey couldn't do it, he'd talk too much. Taskmaster could.

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not?

#11 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey is capable of restraint if needed. Taskmaster would be a good fit.

#12 Posted by gambit_1972 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive been away from comics wat too long if Iron fist is pretending to be daredevil...theres only one daredevil just like theres only one Captain america..marvel is screwing with there characters pretty bad if its come to this

#13 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when IF and DD first met. They exchanged a few punches but neither could land a blow. IF may not be as acrobatic as DD but for the most part he could do what he do. Fighting style would be a lot different though. So I could see another skilled fighter knowing the difference.

#14 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

did you know in the next punisher movie its not the same actor playing punisher oh and toby maguire sucks at spiderman jake gyllan hal is way cooler

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.