Follow

Iron Fist

Character » Iron Fist appears in 2256 issues.

The latest in a long line of warriors who wielded the power, Danny Rand is the immortal Iron Fist: protector of the mystical city of K'un Lun. He channels the soul of the dragon Shou-Lao making his fists into powerful weapons. He is among the best, if not the best fighter in the Marvel Universe. He has also been a member of The Defenders and the New Avengers.

Any chance Iron Fist would be making into kung manhua adaption?

PYH000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PYH000

Those who don't know what manhua is, manhua is a chinese comic book usually martial arts orientated. The artists I have in mind would be Andy Seto, Tony Wong, or Wing Shing Ma.

PYH000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PYH000

So no thoughts at all?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

As a kung fu based series it could translate into a manga or manhua more easily than others... But I'm still conflicted over X-Men: Misfits.  I'm not sure there's a need to 're-imagine' Western characters for an Oriental market.
    PYH000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PYH000
    @xerox-kitty: I can see your point there. I've never read X-men Misfits but I heard it's like a bad fanfiction.
    I've had an interest in kung fu comics and I thought how it would be like if Iron Fist was translated into it but like you said, no point into it.
    King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By King Quisling

I entered a contest at the comic shop I go to when that last Big Hero 6 series started. It was to get art of any Marvel character done by David Nakayama, I wanted a pic of Iron Fist. Sadly, I only came in 2nd place and just got a pretty cool variant of issue 1. But yeah, I would love to see an Iron Fist and/or Heroes for Hire in manhua.   

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.