Follow

Iris

Character » Iris appears in 59 issues.

Iris is a Secretary, bodyguard, assassin and an Executive Assistant for her boss Mr. Ching.

I Really want to like her series

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By pixelized

And if issue 0 is any sign of how things will go, then i should just drop it now.

I'm just not the target audience i guess, anyone else read it? or Want to read it?

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By No_Name_

I wanted to, I was using her as an avatar before! What happened? You didn't like it? I tried to pick it up when I went to the local shop yesterday, but her issues are few and far between apparently

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I want to read it.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pixelized

I think you'd like it, it's all undercover agent/Assassin type of stuff, but it wasn't for me. The only hope it gave me is that their may be other, "Executive Agents" out there somewhere.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By No_Name_
    pixelized said:
    "I think you'd like it, it's all undercover agent/Assassin type of stuff, but it wasn't for me. The only hope it gave me is that their may be other, "Executive Agents" out there somewhere.
    "
    The art looked incredible. I saw the sneak preview before it was released at WonderCon 2 weeks ago. She looks badass. I'll have to try and get it ordered I guess :(
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

BatgirlBabs said:
    "pixelized said:
    "I think you'd like it, it's all undercover agent/Assassin type of stuff, but it wasn't for me. The only hope it gave me is that their may be other, "Executive Agents" out there somewhere.
    "
    The art looked incredible. I saw the sneak preview before it was released at WonderCon 2 weeks ago. She looks badass. I'll have to try and get it ordered I guess :(
    "
    Ebay?
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pixelized
    BatgirlBabs said:
    "pixelized said:
    "
    "
    Lol the art isn't awful, but it's certainly not breath taking. I was expecting like a librarian by day and an assassin by night... that's not really how it played out.
    In her first fight, the guy immediately recognizes her as being her boss' assistant... Lame.
    Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Lady Nightmare

I enjoyed it. there were a few things that bothered me but not enough to stop reading

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#9  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @TheDrifter said:
    " BatgirlBabs said:
    "pixelized said:
    "
    "
    Ebay? "
    Ouch!  There's some extortionate prices on eBay!  I foolishly thought that the comics market had gotten over these ridiculous prices for issues.  I guess the Aspen has replaced Cliffhanger...
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pixelized
    @Lady Nightmare said:
    " I enjoyed it. there were a few things that bothered me but not enough to stop reading "
    what would you have changed?
    Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Lady Nightmare

ehh how fast pace everything was how you found out about everything so quickly i guess 
    btw EXTRA late reply xD

Cpt. Quor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cpt. Quor

This series is (was??) stunning, the art is just utterly beautiful, I've got 0 - 3 but where the hell is #4? Has it been cancelled, delayed? 

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By shanana

I hope not, Lord knows i'll die.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.