Follow

Iris West

Character » Iris West appears in 196 issues.

Jai West's fraternal twin sister and Wally and Linda West's daughter. Her connection to the speed force has caused her to age rapidly. Additionally, she discovered that she and her twin brother shared a connection to the speed force. She has recently taken the mantle of Thunderheart.

Issues of Iris All Grown Up?

Avatar image for the_ghost_writer
    The Ghost Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Ghost Writer

I was just curious, what were the issues where Iris had started to age into an adult as a result of the essense of the Black Flash being bonded to her and her brother. I mean, it sounds like a good story, and I have to admit, she looks awesome in that all gold Flash uniform :D. On Hyperborea.org, "Those Who Ride The Lightning", it says its Flash v.2, issues 240-243: "Fast Money", but I wanted to know for sure. Is there any possibility that this story has been compiled in a graphic novel as of late?

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@The Ghost Writer: There might be some stuff in The Wild Wests (which was collected). I'm not totally certain.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Video_Martian

Dammit, I have to read those issues :P

The Ghost Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Ghost Writer

@Icarusflies said:

@The Ghost Writer: There might be some stuff in The Wild Wests (which was collected). I'm not totally certain.

Did it have those issues? I'm planning on hopping over to Amazon just to be sure, but it never hurts to ask :D.

The Ghost Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Ghost Writer

@mr.obvious: Same here, its been a while since I've picked up a Flash Family title. I think they have some images of adult!Iris in her gallery though, if you'll looking for an image reference. She shares some similarities with her Kingdom Come counterpart, but the outfit is obviously influenced by her dad's legacy.

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@The Ghost Writer said:

@Icarusflies said:

Did it have those issues? I'm planning on hopping over to Amazon just to be sure, but it never hurts to ask :D.

I have no idea. I never bothered with the collection since I hated that run.

The Ghost Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Ghost Writer

@Icarusflies: It was that bad?

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@The Ghost Writer said:

Compared to the current series? Nope.

The Ghost Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Ghost Writer

@Icarusflies said:

@The Ghost Writer said:

Compared to the current series? Nope.

Ah, so the list of tanking titles within the New 52 continues to grow. Sad really, they had so much going for them before this whole mess happened. Granted, I enjoyed Static Shock, and the Demon Knights is awesome too, but some of these just aren't working out. Not just because of the fact that its a whole new universe and the creators have basically screwed over decades of beloved continuity, but also because some of these creative teams just aren't the best they could be for the titles they've been assigned.

Darkpanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Darkpanther

@The Ghost Writer: I actually have those issues but you can only see Iris all grown up in issues 240 to 243 but the story arc bad money starts in issue 239 and no there isn't any graphic novels regrouping this story

The Ghost Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Ghost Writer

@Darkpanther said:

@The Ghost Writer: I actually have those issues but you can only see Iris all grown up in issues 240 to 243 but the story arc bad money starts in issue 239 and no there isn't any graphic novels regrouping this story

Awesome! Thanks for the info, DP, greatly appreciated :D.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.