What's going on with Susan Richards?

#1 Posted by Tahdigga (449 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like Susan, but I don't know if she's happy or not in her marriage. I hope she's not turning into another Emma Frost (shudder). Is her marriage to Reed losing it's hot steam? If so, I hope none of this stuff rubs off on Ororo..lol

#2 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

idk but she was hott in the second movie!! lol

#3 Posted by Tahdigga (449 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"idk but she was hott in the second movie!! lol"

Yeah, she was pretty. I wonder if this thing between her and Namor is going to be explored in the an upcoming F4 movie....hmmmmm. Should be interesting.

#4 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

oohh i hope so...thad be some jerry sh!t!!! lol

#5 Posted by Tahdigga (449 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"oohh i hope so...thad be some jerry sh!t!!! lol"

I can see it now, stuff being thrown and Reed ducking and dodging. Or Namor getting his head shot off by one of Reed's contraptions..lol I would really pay to see Reed get angry in a F4 film. Or maybe Susan's Malice persona would show up.

#6 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

u can only hope!!! i love watchin drama with superpowers

#7 Posted by Tahdigga (449 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Susan's were to get pregnant by Namor? Are those really Reed's children? Can you say Maury's paternity test..lol You are NOT the father!..lol No no I can see that happening to Emma Frost..lol

#8 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

then they can fight on stage till a boobie flops out!! lol sounds like quality entertainment to me!!! lol

#9 Posted by Tahdigga (449 posts) - - Show Bio

Then Reed gets fed up with Susan's cheating ways...lol Respect the P.I.M.P...lol

#10 Posted by Tahdigga (449 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this was a funny exchange between Susan and Emma. Susan couldn't say SH!T!

#11 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

lol susan is cool but emma would beat an a$$!! lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.