limits?

#1 Posted by The_Empathic_King (59 posts) - - Show Bio

what are her power limits?

#2 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

not sure but when I was reading ultimate F4 sue got a nosebleed from straining herself. Though sue could have diffrernt side effects in 616

@The_Empathic_King:

#3 Posted by The_Empathic_King (59 posts) - - Show Bio
@moywar700: well in ultimate  her force fields can shatter so likely different power limits in 616 :P
#4 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

not sure but when I was reading ultimate F4 sue got a nosebleed from straining herself. Though sue could have diffrernt side effects in 616

@The_Empathic_King:

She's younger and far less experienced in Ultimate F4.

#5 Posted by The_Empathic_King (59 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: I knows dat DH :P
#6 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen her turn whole buildings invisible. As for the strength of her force fields I dunno her limits since I haven't read FF for any long period of time but I'd say she's the most powerful of the FF.

#7 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio

She's limited by her imagination when creating force constructs. Constant amount of strong pressure against her shields can cause her to receive both mental and physical strain. And of course she's HUMAN!!

Her Ultimate counterpart is the same, but at a less experience level as shown when they met their zombie counter-part. As shown when Zombie Sue (Who is basically the same as regular 616 Sue, just zombified) was able to break through Ultimate's Sue's shield and compared her to a shrimp, in powers against her own. =]

Hope that helped.

#8 Edited by PowerHerc (85335 posts) - - Show Bio

She no longer has any!

She can now become ten times more invisible than ever before!!!!

#9 Posted by Phylos (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

She no longer has any!

She can now become ten times more invisible than ever before!!!!

whats more invisible than invisible? haha

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.