Where does Invincible live

#1 Posted by pastfarpoint (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know where Mark Grayson lives?

The only locations mentioned that I noticed were Lakeside Mall (where one of the human bombs is) and Upstate University.

I'm just wondering if we know what school he goes to, and whether his school and that burger joint are all in the same town.

The reason I'm interested is cause if we know then I'd think to make a wiki page for that location.

#2 Posted by Rudyftw (987 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure Kirkman wanted a certain town in this comic,,, seeing as how Invincible is always saving the world, and is literally EVERYWHERE ... , but I could be wrong.... I just don't remember anything significant in Mark Graysons home town... I actually stopped reading this comic, because it had no foundation, Invincible is a character, but he lacks serious depth...

#3 Posted by webling (142 posts) - - Show Bio

In the letter pages of an issue he said it was Baltimore, but that they'd never address that in the comic.

#4 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4156 posts) - - Show Bio

Inside Image comics.

#5 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

He lives in Amerika. Obviously. And Amerika is not misspelled.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.